How do you get at a girl that already has a committed relationship/husband?

I'm curious now as to how some of you are able to pull this off. 

I'd be so paranoid of getting caught by an angry gun wielding maniac and becoming a victim of a crime of a passion. 

EDIT:

I never said I was going to try this.  I was playing ball yesterday and some older players bring their wives out, and people always joke about getting at them. 

So I was curious as to how some people manage to approach someone who lives with their significant other and is pretty much around them all day.  Its not like I was scheming on how to do it. 

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How about you find your own woman and let them cook.

Plus you're not about that life if you're scared of another man.

You have got to assess the situation as if it were you and how you would feel. If you're a scumbag and just don't care it's exactly like courting a single female.

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

I'm curious now as to how some of you are able to pull this off. 

I'd be so paranoid of getting caught by an angry gun wielding maniac and becoming a victim of a crime of a passion. 
The fact that you are even wack enough to try to pull someone in a relationship AND you are a scary cat on top of that makes you a lame beyond lameness..

That's true they usually try to get with you. If she doesn't care about her marriage/relationship then why should you 

Don't be a homewrecker if the relationship is solid but like jayhood said is true its game on.

how about you find one that doesn't have a significant other?

much safer ...

anyways, why would you want to wife a chick that left a man for you? I think that chick would be #nottrustworthy

I never said I was going to do it. I just don't know anyone who got at a girl while she was married, I've seen it happen with girls in casual relationships, but never with a married/serious relationship. I was just curious cause sometimes when we ball, some older people bring their wives out to the court and people joke about getting at them.

I just had no idea how you could get at someone who lives with their partner and is around them all day.

So the intent of the question got twisted up, but take it how you want it.

Don't do it..    Take it from someone with experience on this.  Its not worth it at all 
tired.gif

edit:  You were asking how it happens?  It starts when the girl isn't happy with her marriage.

Back
Top Bottom