How do you get at a girl that already has a committed relationship/husband?

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Originally Posted by dominikid

Originally Posted by kherrylobrien

-____- @ this thread. morally inappropriate. but to play D.A., women who are "committed" are the easiest ones to pull; it's a no brainer.

how exactly are committed ones the easiest?

theyre not, he just wants to sound like he knows what he is talking about
vulnerability...not every committed female, but a decent amount...show them something different than what they're used to and they like, within due time they're liable to stray; but it's usually not permanent because they have a home base...its the same way a lot of males are, when you think of it...but again, not every one person is that way

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Originally Posted by dominikid

Originally Posted by kherrylobrien

-____- @ this thread. morally inappropriate. but to play D.A., women who are "committed" are the easiest ones to pull; it's a no brainer.

how exactly are committed ones the easiest?

theyre not, he just wants to sound like he knows what he is talking about

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

the hypocrisy in this thread and well in general is amazing. we just had a thread about women and everyone was saying they need respect they arent possession's and they have their own free-will etc. now in this thread everyone is being misogynistic, and acting like women dont have free-will are helpless creatures and cant make decisions for themselves.

i dont think the op said he was going to lace a towel with chlorophyll, gag her and rape her. so im assuming he was just saying he would holler at her and it would be her free-will and her own decisions to accept his advances and decide to step out of her relationship. he isnt in the relationship and he doesnt owe the other guy anything. if anything it is the chick that is grimmey doing wrong, she would be the one stepping out side of her committed relationship. she would be making the choice to cheat. so how exactly is he in the wrong for a decision another person makes? or are we back on the she is helpless and just to whimsical and stupid to make choices and somehow his mere presents would force a women to cheat against her own will?

sounds like alot of yall have a bad case of the simps.  one minute women are not property, the next its oh she mines, i own her and if she cheats she had know choices and somehow duped into infidelity because shes a woman and just susceptible to a mans superiority.

You're reaching. This has nothing to do with being misogynistic at all. If you went to a mostly female board and a woman created a thread "What's the best way for me to hook up with a guy in a committed relationship?" I GUARANTEE 90+% of the women will reply that the OP should leave the dude alone and just find a single one. Most moral people of either sex would advise against breaking up a relationship.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by LDJ

the hypocrisy in this thread and well in general is amazing. we just had a thread about women and everyone was saying they need respect they arent possession's and they have their own free-will etc. now in this thread everyone is being misogynistic, and acting like women dont have free-will are helpless creatures and cant make decisions for themselves.

i dont think the op said he was going to lace a towel with chlorophyll, gag her and rape her. so im assuming he was just saying he would holler at her and it would be her free-will and her own decisions to accept his advances and decide to step out of her relationship. he isnt in the relationship and he doesnt owe the other guy anything. if anything it is the chick that is grimmey doing wrong, she would be the one stepping out side of her committed relationship. she would be making the choice to cheat. so how exactly is he in the wrong for a decision another person makes? or are we back on the she is helpless and just to whimsical and stupid to make choices and somehow his mere presents would force a women to cheat against her own will?

sounds like alot of yall have a bad case of the simps.  one minute women are not property, the next its oh she mines, i own her and if she cheats she had know choices and somehow duped into infidelity because shes a woman and just susceptible to a mans superiority.

You're reaching. This has nothing to do with being misogynistic at all. If you went to a mostly female board and a woman created a thread "What's the best way for me to hook up with a guy in a committed relationship?" I GUARANTEE 90+% of the women will reply that the OP should leave the dude alone and just find a single one. Most moral people of either sex would advise against breaking up a relationship.

Very well put, if you know a woman is committed and make advances anyways it doesn't make you any less of a d-bag than she will be if she cheats...have some respect for the next man, this is how crimes of passion come about, just go out and get your own, can't be that hard.

its this new chick at my job tht started like a month n half ago..

she married for 2 years and gotta kid..

and she at me hard..

i debating..

touchy subject man
cant say i didnt do it a few times in HS. shrugs
right now this chick is feelin me, im kinda just chillin though, hope she drops the ninja she with...
not even tryna spit heavy game or anything like that. its definately wrong though, ill agree with that

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

If he actually shot you he wouldn't be wrong either, you don't mess with another man's woman. It's too many out here for grabs to be worried about HIS.

I just read this whole run on paragraph, fail on my behalf cause it make no sense at all.
Simp? Why? I'm Chaldean, and our whole culture is built on values and morals.
I was raised to believe I can date any woman I choose, but if she's in a relationship she's
off limits. I respect the next man's home. 

It's too many females out here to risk your life, freedom, health or reputation for a female who MIGHT
make a bad decision with you. I think a SIMP is someone desperate enough to start a relationship with
someone that's willing to cheat on their current mate.

How is she off limits though? She made a conscious decision to leave her man to have sex with you? Honestly I wouldnt feel guilty about a decision so call morally wrong that someone else did. Thats like me feeling bad that I sell a car, and a person gos out drunk drive and kill someone. All I did was sell them the car, it wasnt I who committed the wrong. So why would I feel some sort of blame?

If a dude kills another guy because his wife choosee to cheat on him he is a simp period. And last I checked you dont get time cause you f a married woman. As far as rep unless you on some hs $!% worrying about a group of ppl is the last thing you should be worried about. It isnt like your credentials such a credit, accolades, skillset etc would be compromised if you slept with a married woman. Now if you talking about public perception aka schoolyard mates, facebook, twitter status etc crowd, then chances are you arent old enough/in a position to sleep with a married woman anyhow.

And when did morals exempt common sense? Regardless of culture/race/religion. It is common sense that a woman isnt an a inanimate object she has choice right reason and free-will. Ppl are acting as if its like finding a lost wallet and keeping the money, knowing good and well who the owner is. See a wallet IS an inanimate, it cant decide to get up from the ground, get you to leaf through it, put it in your pocket and keep it. Are we really saying that sleeping with a married woman is in the same context? 

Cant have it both ways, and it really isnt a grey area type of thing, unless you throw in like a rape etc factor. Either she has free-will and conciously will cheat is a cheater. Or she is like some lifeless inanimate object, subjected to no sense or reasoning. But some of you guys are saying the guy is wrong. What is he doing wrong? I understand if you are scared, disagree, wouldnt do it for race/religion/conditional reason. But to say someone is wrong because of a decision someone else consciously choose? Really whats next should we blame bars for selling to much liqour to the guy who goes out a causes vehicular homicide? Or the liqour store who sells to the obvious well known alcoholic? Or the gas stations for selling vials to ppl knowing good and well they are drug addicts?

And before you say its different how so? Are you saying drugs/alcohol doesnt affect families? Are you saying it cant/is detriment to family/community? Its the same thing. Both involve you and another person making a decision a personal decision moral etc wrong however you want to see it as outside of your control. 

Back
Top Bottom