How do you get "friendzoned"??

Originally Posted by Karmex

Originally Posted by dunks87

im trying to friendzone this guy, but he will not get the hint! he's really nice and i talk to him everyday as a friend but when he tries to chill with me i always come up with an excuse. why is it the one time i "act like a guy" i find that one guy who has female clingy tendencies...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
damn.

why is this damn? you guys decide before u even approach us if all u want from us is to smash and keep it movin but when a female decides she don'twant nothing more from u all than friendship we're the mean ones? please someone explain this logic to me.

Originally Posted by youngj33zy

^ he sound like one of them dudes you need to be straight up with, let em know he's smashin
laugh.gif
that seems a bit more accurate. ok i guess i will let him know the next time we talk that he should give up especially if that really is his ultimategoal.

All that playing it cool and "not throwing signs that you're interested in her" is risky. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.

MakeMyHam wrote:
You get friendzoned when you don't make a move soon enough.
Period.

yes indeed
and the sad part is that its happened to me i regret not making a freaken move
mad.gif

How NOT to get FriendZOWn3d:

1) Make eye contact.
2) Compliment her regularly to show that you notice her, and that you wanted her to take notice that you were noticing her (word to Fresh Prince).
3) If she's seeing someone else or might be, don't ask about the guy.
4) Don't make yourself too available. I know you want to see her every day, but women are hypebeasts when it comes to men. The more exclusive = the morethey want.
5) Be instantly responsive when she makes a move. If you don't know if and when she's making the movie, congratulations, YOU'RE IN THE FRIENDZONE(or on the way).

How to FriendZOWn someone else:

1) Constantly talk about your current relationships. If you're dating someone, mention about how great the guy/girl is. If you're not seeing anyone,make it clear that a relationship is the LAST thing you want.
2) Don't ever agree to hanging out alone with the person. If you're cornered, bring someone, but don't completely leave the guy/girl out.
3) Address the guy/girl with a "yo" or "dude" or any other platonic, non-affectionate label.
4) Do not, I repeat DO NOT make any sort of physical contact. A hug may be friendly, but if the guy/girl is into you, he/she will consider it a sign ofaffection. When first greeting, put your hand up signaling a high-five. Don't ever offer a down-low; he/she is probably too slow.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

1) Make eye contact.
2) Compliment her regularly to show that you notice her, and that you wanted her to take notice that you were noticing her (word to Fresh Prince).
4) Don't make yourself too available. I know you want to see her every day, but women are hypebeasts when it comes to men. The more exclusive = the more they want.
5) Be instantly responsive when she makes a move. If you don't know if and when she's making the movie, congratulations, YOU'RE IN THE FRIENDZONE (or on the way).

hilarious , and so on point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another thing to keep in mind that i said in another thread , which kind of builds on justhotkicks point #4 : you cant ever be friend zoned by a chick if youarent friends with her , AKA dont hang out with her and talk 2 her all the damn time . make her think shes just one of many chicks u talk to and flirt withsometimes

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

1) Make eye contact.
4) Don't make yourself too available. I know you want to see her every day, but women are hypebeasts when it comes to men. The more exclusive = the more they want.
5) Be instantly responsive when she makes a move. If you don't know if and when she's making the movie, congratulations, YOU'RE IN THE FRIENDZONE (or on the way).

How to FriendZOWn someone else:

1) Constantly talk about your current relationships. If you're dating someone, mention about how great the guy/girl is. If you're not seeing anyone, make it clear that a relationship is the LAST thing you want.
2) Don't ever agree to hanging out alone with the person. If you're cornered, bring someone, but don't completely leave the guy/girl out.
3) Address the guy/girl with a "yo" or "dude" or any other platonic, non-affectionate label.
4) Do not, I repeat DO NOT make any sort of physical contact. A hug may be friendly, but if the guy/girl is into you, he/she will consider it a sign of affection. When first greeting, put your hand up signaling a high-five. Don't ever offer a down-low; he/she is probably too slow.

On point
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom