How do you get over an ex quick?

I hadnt seen nor talked to her in a month, but she called me a couple nights ago and we talked. now all these old feelings are coming back, but she doesnt feel the same way. Even in the month we werent talking, I thought about her everyday, and saw her in my dreams just about every night. Now, I feel like Im back to when we first broke up. Im all emotional, and cant focus on school. Ive tried messing with other girls, but I just dont have enough in me to pursue them any further, because all I think about is her. 

You could have Googled this to get some prepackaged answers.

Man you will get over her whenever you get over her. Nothing any of us can say when that will happen and how it will happen for you.

People do it in different ways and theres no 100% way but late night drives solo, with my music, binge drinking, getting a new girlfriend, doing things you always wanted to do without an anchor to hold you back, etc has all helped.though

Didn't read.

Go out and put yourself into position to interact with various females. And time.

didn't read anything but the title. Buuuuut, get with another partner asap. Also avoid thinking about your ex. Do this by staying busy( work out, run, go clubbing, hookup with randoms, hangout with your boys)

WHATEVER YOU DO, don't be sitting alone in your room thinking about what she's doing/waiting to see if she'll call/give her attention. Fastest way to get over her is to delete and block her number, delete her from your fb, and make sure her friends know you've moved on. Might have to lie and say you've found something better(until you actually do find something better)

Honestly there is nothing you can do about it... Its been 4 agonizing months and i am still not over her. I tired to find all of her flaws and things i hated about her but those were the things i loved the most about her. %%$@ bro just sit and wait, someone told me to move on and smash and i did but those memories of us came back. Nothing you can do about it. NOTHING

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You could have Googled this to get some prepackaged answers.

Man you will get over her whenever you get over her. Nothing any of us can say when that will happen and how it will happen for you.

The realest thing you ever wrote fam. I'm surprised you got to your point so quickly without a series of questions or paragraphs 
laugh.gif

Nah but forreal though, DC is right. #@@+ is different for different people. Like me for instance, I just broke up with my girl last friday, turned around that same night and hit the club with my team and had a good time. I came home still thinking about her, naturally I miss her but what can I do about it? Nothing... So what did I do? Hit the club again saturday and booked a few %%!%!%. 

Now they're rapping me up in convo and its taken my mind off the breakup. Eventually it'll be a thing of the past. 

Eat lots of applesauce and celery has been proven to do the trick. Seriously though what the %+#$ are you expecting out of this thread? Aint $@$! you can do. Go out  and party, %+#$ a few chicks, have some fun, and you still gonna be thinking of her at the end of the day. So yeah, either you put your effort into getting her back, or you disregard the thought of her and live life. Really no other options, and no magic remedy 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Eat lots of applesauce and celery has been proven to do the trick. Seriously though what the %+#$ are you expecting out of this thread? Aint $@$! you can do.

Funny as hell . .
laugh.gif
 Like when people ask 110 year olds what their "secret" is.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Time + Other Females

This.

And stop thinking about another dude beating in her guts.
laugh.gif
Its bound to happen, whenever I had a breakup, all I thought was "Damn, I wonder who the next dude is who's gonna enjoy her
frown.gif
".
frown.gif

Wade187 wrote:
Eat lots of applesauce and celery has been proven to do the trick. Seriously though what the %+#$ are you expecting out of this thread? Aint $@$! you can do. Go out  and party, %+#$ a few chicks, have some fun, and you still gonna be thinking of her at the end of the day. So yeah, either you put your effort into getting her back, or you disregard the thought of her and live life. Really no other options, and no magic remedy 

idk, i thought i would be over it after 2 weeks, but im still dreaming about her after a freaking month. i hate it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by dakid23

Time + Other Females

This.

And stop thinking about another dude beating in her guts.
laugh.gif
Its bound to happen, whenever I had a breakup, all I thought was "Damn, I wonder who the next dude is who's gonna enjoy her
frown.gif
".
frown.gif

tired.gif

a month isn't even that long...

one day you'll wake up and realize you haven't thought about her in 3 days and then you're good

Back
Top Bottom