How do you get over an ex quick?

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

ya so i just like drunk dialed her. now i feel like lost and emotionless. i dont know why i keep doing this to myself.
you're the dr. dre of NT. stop wasting our time plz. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

ya so i just like drunk dialed her. now i feel like lost and emotionless. i dont know why i keep doing this to myself.
Delete that number dude.

acrually just did even tho i remember her number by heart. i need to stop hanging on to the past.

Alcohol. Lots of it.

Delete her # from your phone too. Nothing worse than late alcohol induced texts/phone calls. Smh lol truuust me hahah

Bruh hit the gym, spring is on its way and you still worried bout this chick. She aint thinking about you no more, so its time YOU look after yourself pimp.

awww man it's so nice to be single right now and not have to worry about this crap. I've been where you guys have been...as guys we isolate ourselves and let these emotions in our stomach simmer. Some of you have or will end up texting your ex-girls to get #@!+ off your chest but I say you wish them the best and move on. Don't play into the drama of the situation especially if they were never wifey material. It's times like this where reality get distorted to you and that girl you thought was just a 6 or 7 and you thought "how the hell am I gonna go any further with this broad if she doesn't satisfy all my needs" and now that the well has run dry she looks like a 9 or 10 and want to go confess all your ******ed emotions that you just started feeling.

Don't do it, have some integrity and a sense of your manhood. Especially if she was in the wrong. Sure she could have possibly been the best that you'll ever have, but to grovel to and undeserving female who did you wrong to take you back is pretty low.

pimp.gif

It all depends how long you were together. I broke up with my gf of 3yrs for 5months, went thru 3 other chicks, was sitting in the movies with this annoying bird, and was like, damn I miss her. And got back together. Even after I was so sure, I was thru. There are no answers to personal relationships. Sorry dude.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Only time will help.

I went through a 7 year relationship and my ex keeps coming up here and there even after 4 years after we broke up. The last time it happened was when I found out she got married. But from my experience, time is the best (and worst) medicine with this. First year was the hardest when I started drinking a lot and had anxiety but now I am a lot better even though my mind plays tricks on me sometimes.

Anyways....you'll get over it. Trust me. It just takes a while sometimes.

Me and my Ex messed around for about a month and a half after she broke up with me. Then one day we kicked it she was hella distant and after that I kept my distance for 2 months. In those 2 months she attempted to kick it with me quite a few times but I always got out of it and when shed text me id text back very short answers. I was finally ok cus I kind of forgot about her and was real happy. Well I ended up having to see her to get back my birth certificate and release her phone line and it sent me way back. We kicked it the whole day and had an awesome time and I felt there was a few times she wanted to kiss me but held back. Made me miss her alot and killed me when she told me she was talking to 2 guys romantically and one guy shes most likely going to be official with. Now that I dont have my phone tied with her im considering changing my number cus I need to look out for me and even though I care about and lover her I dont want to be with her. She still wants to be friends and doesnt want me out of her life but I think its easier for her to want to be friends cus she has a new love interest. Our relationship sucked cus were so different and we never did anything cus we were both depressed the whole time. We only lasted cus we both loved each other alot but thats not enough. Since I saw her recently shes all I can think about and its real hard for me now. Staying busy is the best thing to do. Ive been going out and its helping alot. My homey just called me and his girl wants to set me up with her homegirl so im excited for that. Hopefully we hit it off. I deleted my Exs number too but I hate that I have it memorized. I know eventually ill be completely over her cus I recently went to my Exs B day from before my previous Ex from 4 years ago and when I saw her with her new BF and she was happy I was just glad to see she was doing good.

Back
Top Bottom