How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Nako XL

how do you tell which black guys are into black girls?

you must really hate this thread huh
laugh.gif

It's not 1849. Discussions like this are asinine.

I don't understand how people can just sit around and try to pigeonhole an entire group of people and trivialize something as complex as human attractionwith a bunch of idiotic tests like "well if she listens to rap music..."

I'd even venture to say exercises like this are racist.

laugh.gif

I don't understand how people can just sit around and try to pigeonhole an entire group of people and trivialize something as complex as human attraction with a bunch of idiotic tests like "well if she listens to rap music..."

Okay some of the responses are comical and I dont think people were 100% serious, but i asked the question because I think its safe to say the vast majoritysticks with the same race and I wouldnt mind to venture out. I don't think you should feel offended or disrespected by it though.

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

Nako XL wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't understand how people can just sit around and try to pigeonhole an entire group of people and trivialize something as complex as human attraction
with a bunch of idiotic tests like "well if she listens to rap music..."

i think u are taking this way too serious fam. try to relax a little. i personally think this is a pretty interesting topic and some of the responses are helafunny.

pretty interesting + hella funny = a good thing when ur bored at work.

^^^ yea i think shes offended, i think this is a very interesting topic because we aren't exactly "welcomed" and after all this is"GENERAL" right?

^^^ yea i think shes offended, i think this is a very interesting topic because we aren't exactly "welcomed" and after all this is "GENERAL" right?
lol wut

isnt the point of any message board to be interesting and funny
grin.gif
... racy or not... seems like any discussion hat has to do with race at all these days isracist... carry on

laugh.gif

I don't understand how people can just sit around and try to pigeonhole an entire group of people and trivialize something as complex as human attraction with a bunch of idiotic tests like "well if she listens to rap music..."

this is a chick?? right? well we're responding to this^^^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you would think this guy signed up for NT last week,taking all this seriously. Can you not tell that we're just making jokes based on generalizations (which were derived from some truth). relax.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you would think this guy signed up for NT last week, taking all this seriously. Can you not tell that we're just making jokes based on generalizations (which were derived from some truth). relax.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

from my observations, If they are really into rap music and type like the girls dreclark posted.
not true
Do white dudes who are really into rap music like black girls?

Rap music is pop music and a lot of people listen to it....it doesn't say much about physical attraction.

I agree with Nako, i understand that this isn't that serious but this thread is racist. People saying stuff like if the girl is an athlete,smokes weed, has been arrested and listens to rap music...she like black guys. Basically defining likelihood of attraction based on stereotypes. Surprised thatNTers who are quick to call everything racist can't see how this is racist.

^^this post is def. NOT racist. i haven't seen anything posted in this thread that is hurtful or derogatory to any particular race.

laugh.gif

I'm just tryina get some brains bo
tired.gif

I really wanted to step outside my race and date a white woman.
The hard part is finding one who won't try to "act black" as dude on the first page mentioned.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

I'm just tryina get some brains bo
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Word. Im not black but you bet Im reading these posts in order to improve my chances at insertion with a broad (in this case vanilla flavored)

Nako... you are correct human attraction is complex but the more you read up on it and read other people experiences the closer you get to dipping your woodinside that moisture. Try it sometime

exactly^^^ absurd some people cant take jokes or relate to certain things being said
I'm not offended....I'm just saying i can see how someone can find this racist.

If I was like the type of white girls that would go for middle eastern guys.....dress in veil, hate America, and watch terrorist training videos. People wouldbe offended. Stop calling people absurd for finding it racist (I personally could care less). But like I said earlier, for a thread that is quick to calleverything racist i can't see how u don't think this is even a little bit racist.

i just don't feel we are out right offending anyone.....i just disagree the thread is racist, just a lot of jokes

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you would think this guy signed up for NT last week, taking all this seriously. Can you not tell that we're just making jokes based on generalizations (which were derived from some truth). relax.

wasn't responding to the jokes. it was a serious response directed at the serious answers. not to "ask her if she likes kobe" but to the

from my observations, If they are really into rap music and type like the girls dreclark posted.
type responses. See:

not true
Do white dudes who are really into rap music like black girls?

Rap music is pop music and a lot of people listen to it....it doesn't say much about physical attraction.

I agree with Nako, i understand that this isn't that serious but this thread is racist. People saying stuff like if the girl is an athlete, smokes weed, has been arrested and listens to rap music...she like black guys. Basically defining likelihood of attraction based on stereotypes. Surprised that NTers who are quick to call everything racist can't see how this is racist.

it's fine if you guys think this is hilarious.

but i don't want to see any of you pull the race card next time Bill O'Reilly implies Black teens are a bunch of drug peddling, hood bangin',rappers.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

How do you work in manhattan and cant score a white chick. Maneeee, them girls be feening for the D.

I'll give you a hint, don't talk about hip-hop or how "the sun be messing with my waves"

Talk to them like an aristocrat, like you got some type of class (even if you don't), and if all else fails whip out the pipePhone (3g of course)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you gotta do is hit up the local college/artsy communities in your city. Look for a chick reading a book and mention the word "existential". Even if shes reading a Sci-Fi novel or a self-help book...just throw the word out there and she'll be putty in your hands.

" Beautiful day today....Oh wow....Thats a great book that you are reading...I read it last year...very existential..."

Spoiler [+]
pd_sex_070731_ms.jpg

Works like a charm....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom