How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by AJChick23

When you're at a party and you see a black guy emerge from a room upstairs followed by a white girl.
pimp.gif

They are very friendly at clubs. Whenever I go to mixed clubs around here I just step in,
grab a drink,
step near the dance floor,
white girls start instantly backing it up on you.

The ice is now broken...... Put in work.

Originally Posted by EB4President

man its in the way they look at you, especially in class....and then when you go out and they're drunk they all of a sudden have the courage to come up to you and talk about how much they like the way you dress, how smart and funny you are, and how they never have seen you out before and then when they say they're mad at you that you never hang out with them (eventho ya are just classmates), its a wrap.........at least thats how it is at my university

damn I already know which ones fall in this category....except I haven't ran into em out of class
smh.gif

see i dont want the Jerry Springer ones that think they are black, thats no fun...big earrings, reeboks etc....i want a becky sue, a real white chick, not fateither

i dont know.

i think white girls like me cuz i dont dress like other black dudes around my area.

o yea im sexy too

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

one day i will conquer the great white.... one day

is it just me or are latin and black chicks way easier?

you sound real tommish "the great white""

black girls arent easy as white chicks, especially if youre the type of guy that gives off the vibe that you would go around looking for tips on how to getwhite women..

Originally Posted by AJChick23

When you're at a party and you see a black guy emerge from a room upstairs followed by a white girl.
IF you're at a party with both black and white people period you know the white chicks are game already.

Not to thread jack but,

What ethnicity do you think white chicks are into more? Latino's, Whites, Asians, Blacks, Middle eastern etc.

I'm latino btw..so yeah.

roll.gif
to AJchick... so tru but sadly i used a derivtive of this formula my first few years n college, im from an alllll white town to begin with so i beenknowin how to talk to the bunnies...it easy... but back to the formula, in a party atmosphere/setting u look for the broads that r lookin for the dance floorbefore the beer... within moments theyll be within a few feet of some N's thikin they doin it, still hittin they duggies n what not, its then that u slidein with the drinks n start grindin.. fast forwrd 3 hours, shes puttin on her panties gettin booted from the dorm haha

in a public setting its a bit more difficult bit im sure i could contrive a workable method on the fly here... like dude said music...music is huge when imfacebook/myspace surfin i only look for broads on they yeezy, and wane, and T.I, u kno ur barkin up the wrong tree when u see, keith urban, dashboardconfessional, an U2
laugh.gif
so lets say if she prefers "jungle boogie" haha she recieves +2

The next key is athletics.... more often than not atheletic girls or girls who r intrested n sports tend to be more receptive to dark meat... no mystery here,blacks r all over the sports realm and the tend to have nice bodies... athletic broads recieve +1

Dress... now this is a tough one that really requires a trained eye haha in fact as i sit here n try to explain it to myself before i start typing im confusdhhah but usually these r some tip offs... sneakers (js, airmaxes), lots of accessories (shades, bangles, scraves) and loud colors... since i cant quitearticulte this heres a pic or some visual referencing

as u can see on the left, beads, crimpy hair, thick... fan of the bbc
one from left, lil thick crimpy, stylish... fan of the bbc
one from right, scarf belt, stylish shorts, good tan... toss up
right.. blonde stright hair, american eagle shirt(s)... prolly more into asher roth

girl = 3+ ... more than likely spends her free time watchin bet and jockin nba players... no effort required
girl = 2+ ....will watch 106 n park for the vids, open minded...more than willing to experiment
girl = 1+... has a few black freinds but prolly would walk the other way if she saw u comin down the street... if r games tight
girl = 0- .... gets down with jeff foxworthy, ues the N word more than u... fagettabowdit

im tired of typing fo now, but if neone has ne questions on the matter pm me... ive been n this feild of study for 22 years now
pimp.gif
LOL

thick tan dark haired white girls > your girl

Originally Posted by SC415

Not to thread jack but,

What ethnicity do you think white chicks are into more? Latino's, Whites, Asians, Blacks, Middle eastern etc.

I'm latino btw..so yeah.

Thats a question, u would have to ask them.
My guess would be Whites & Asians, but idk.

I feel like I need to be in the right situation to
holla @ a white chick, at least the ones I like.

EDIT: Is that u in the back
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

roll.gif
to AJchick... so tru but sadly i used a derivtive of this formula my first few years n college, im from an alllll white town to begin with so i been knowin how to talk to the bunnies...it easy... but back to the formula, in a party atmosphere/setting u look for the broads that r lookin for the dance floor before the beer... within moments theyll be within a few feet of some N's thikin they doin it, still hittin they duggies n what not, its then that u slide in with the drinks n start grindin.. fast forwrd 3 hours, shes puttin on her panties gettin booted from the dorm haha

in a public setting its a bit more difficult bit im sure i could contrive a workable method on the fly here... like dude said music...music is huge when im facebook/myspace surfin i only look for broads on they yeezy, and wane, and T.I, u kno ur barkin up the wrong tree when u see, keith urban, dashboard confessional, an U2
laugh.gif

The next key is athletics.... more often than not atheletic girls or girls who r intrested n sports tend to be more receptive to dark meat... no mystery here, blacks r all over the sports realm and the tend to have nice bodies... athletic broads recieve +1

Dress... now this is a tough one that really requires a trained eye haha in fact as i sit here n try to explain it to myself before i start typing im confusd hhah but usually these r some tip offs... sneakers (js, airmaxes), lots of accessories (shades, bangles, scraves) and loud colors... since i cant quite articulte this heres a pic or some visual referencing

right.. blonde stright hair, american eagle shirt(s)... prolly more into asher roth

girl = 3+ ... more than likely spends her free time watchin bet and jockin nba players... no effort required
girl = 2+ ....will watch 106 n park for the vids, open minded...more than willing to experiment
girl = 1+... has a few black freinds but prolly would walk the other way if she saw u comin down the street... if r games tight
girl = 0- .... gets down with jeff foxworthy, ues the N word more than u... fagettabowdit

im tired of typing fo now, but if neone has ne questions on the matter pm me... ive been n this feild of study for 22 years now
pimp.gif
LOL

roll.gif
@#@!@, you look like you snuck in through the back and theydidnt even know you were there, hahahah @ the background in this pic

haha thats not me n the back homie... random fb freinds of mine, an the italian thing is nonsense... i only f with italians... dark hair + dark skin
pimp.gif

dated two of em... 1/2 with parents lol

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

roll.gif
to AJchick... so tru but sadly i used a derivtive of this formula my first few years n college, im from an alllll white town to begin with so i been knowin how to talk to the bunnies...it easy... but back to the formula, in a party atmosphere/setting u look for the broads that r lookin for the dance floor before the beer... within moments theyll be within a few feet of some N's thikin they doin it, still hittin they duggies n what not, its then that u slide in with the drinks n start grindin.. fast forwrd 3 hours, shes puttin on her panties gettin booted from the dorm haha

in a public setting its a bit more difficult bit im sure i could contrive a workable method on the fly here... like dude said music...music is huge when im facebook/myspace surfin i only look for broads on they yeezy, and wane, and T.I, u kno ur barkin up the wrong tree when u see, keith urban, dashboard confessional, an U2
laugh.gif

The next key is athletics.... more often than not atheletic girls or girls who r intrested n sports tend to be more receptive to dark meat... no mystery here, blacks r all over the sports realm and the tend to have nice bodies... athletic broads recieve +1

Dress... now this is a tough one that really requires a trained eye haha in fact as i sit here n try to explain it to myself before i start typing im confusd hhah but usually these r some tip offs... sneakers (js, airmaxes), lots of accessories (shades, bangles, scraves) and loud colors... since i cant quite articulte this heres a pic or some visual referencing

pimp.gif
LOL

you can't always judge a book by its cover son. that girl on the right maybe into it more than any of the others. Sometimes it's the onesyou least expect.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH tell me that black dude doesnt look like hes sneaking in......(bro man from the 5th flo) to make a sandwich

White women are overrated but every brother's goal is to have at least one just to say that he did.

StephonUrkel:
I KNOW you didn't use them as an example. Horrible, just horrible.

Back
Top Bottom