How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

i want a white girl
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

lilpro4u, that tends to be true. I don't know why the correlation, but it is there.
laugh.gif

I've had a bad crush on this white chick for some time now, and vice versa. However, the first blockade was her bf. The next (current) one is distance.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

whatever you do not mess with the one who "act black". Those are the worst ones. Even though those are for sure most likely to accept you.
Exactly.

JR5

if you are in-shape, outgoing, and paid, you can get plenty of white chicks. when you have those 3 things going for you, they see no color.

Beginning of the thread was funny as hell but I asked the question because all I see is stuck up white women at my job in Manhattan so I usually dont holla...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

if you are in-shape, outgoing, and paid, you can get plenty of white chicks. when you have those 3 things going for you, they see no color.
You can say that for any girl...at the end of the day...there's been a longstanding theory regarding white women and their attraction towardsblack men and it revolves around a number of things. Mainly their fathers. Because in the average household...they know damn well their fathers don't wantany _'s near his daughter(s)...it becomes a "thrill" for them. Also the whole "size" rumor adds to it as well. I hear too many storiesfrom these white chicks I went to school with or work with now...who grew up in Greenwich where they went to prep schools and had horseback riding as aclass...don't regularly associate with any black people...but they have slumber parties with each other gossiping about "how big do you think theyare"...and then when they get to college...they getting G'd out by the basketball team on the low.

I've seen it time and time again. Sure you got the "Wanna be down" White girl types...but trust me...the ones that look like they don't wantnothing to do with Black dudes be the main one catching the pipe from a brother low key...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Beginning of the thread was funny as hell but I asked the question because all I see is stuck up white women at my job in Manhattan so I usually dont holla...
Just tell them you work for Goldman Sachs.

That usually works
laugh.gif

if they give u the look 3x there yours! lol if u can have a convo without them givin a dirty look gametime!

I'm a white dude and I'm the GOAT at instantaneously spotting white chicks who only go for black dudes.
There's a certain look and mannerism and it's easy to tell.

Back
Top Bottom