HOW DO YOU LACE/STRAP YOUR 8'S?

i dont have any VIIIs... but i like the way thehurtados does it... kanye's way is horrid...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

:smokin
smokin.gif
rockin mine like dat

but i just lace em up to the 3rd hole and strap them all the way wit da 23 showing...
***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

can't u guys lace em YOUR own way & lace em the way YOU like em & not bite off each other?.."I wanna rock em like Kanye"...soo wack...Use your own mind & create your own style..

i lace it over not under till it hits the second last hole at the top and i strap the straps with the 23 strap on top.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

l_8296fcc621d5c58f613544e83822201f.jpg

l_5a34b96466f9aff3077d28af57929d8b.jpg

I tangle my strap clips in the laces. gives em that puffed up look
Oh And Matching Your Outfits Is Overrated :b

Put GOD 1st & J's Will Follow...Romans 10:15 - And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" - Talking bout J's!

i definetly agree with Foamposieone. It gives a good look. with all shoes with or with out straps.
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

strapped and laced up to last three eyelets with tongue pulled over jeans.
I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

i'm really curious how kanye has it out like that, it's really hard. im just really curious. i do mine unstrapped and laced up except the top three holes, and loosen the laces and let it hang out at the top. i don't play bball in them, so i dont need to strap up.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Hey Chamillitary and anyone else who wants their straps to stick outward,
Just take a normal rubberband and put it around the front of the shoe ontop of the straps sticking out overnight, then take it off the next morning and they'll stick outward, no hairspray and any of that nonsense
-AirGolden

281165589.jpg

here is how i lace mine up put sum purple laces in them to. Hey just a question but has anyone noticed that when u take a pic the purple comes out blue check it out
SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE VIEW ITS SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN

Back
Top Bottom