How do you store your sneakers?

Why the hell do you keep posting that? It's in like 3 threads now. This thread is dead. Leave it like that.

I usually keep mine in the box but I think in gonna start boxing them up in clear containers for easier storage. The 16qt Sterilites are about the right size for mine

i keep em in original box but usually throw the paper out, unless they have a special print on it

I keep them in my closet in the original box with the tissue taken out. I also put the receipt and tissue in a separate bag and put away in a tote.

Last edited:
I'll usually throw a silica gel pack in the box before putting them in the storage room.

I usually just store them in the box, or some I just keep out of the boxes. I never really tried to used the silica packs though...

If I enjoy how the sole looks while being clear I keep them in plastic containers and let them 'breathe' once a month or so.  For non-clear soles or ones that I don't care how the sole looks, I will just keep them in the box with the paper at the bottom. Both work. My AS dunks' soles from last year are finally yellowing
pimp.gif

After every wear, I clean the shoe, including the sole. If it's Nubuck, I hit it with another light layer of protectant. I let the shoe dry thoroughly. I put the original trees back in. I put them in a ziplock freezer bag and suck out most of the air. I put them back in the box with the paper folded at the bottom and put them back in the dark closet. I don't use silica packs in the bags because I think that's probably too much and might dry out the shoe. ATLEAST once a month I let the shoes out of the bags to breathe for a day or two. This method has been working for me, and all of my white midsoles, tabs, icy soles....are still lookin crispy. I think ziplock bags are ONLY a bad idea if you don't ever wear your shoes, or never let them out of the bags to breathe.

my 2003 cement iii look just fine and havent yellowed or crumbled,

even the heel tab is white..

and i used plenty of silica packs.

you just dont wanna use tons of silica packs if u live in the dang desert or dry areas

east coast, silica em up

never throw away boxes , clear soles selica gel idk about the zip lock bags . always keep them close to my bed so i can wake up and admire then whenever i please 8)

Back
Top Bottom