How do you walk so Ugly??

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i like turtles

9gg2sz.gif

I remember the og thread and the post about this gif, one of the GOAT niketalk posts.

roll.gif
Link?

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

This why I'll never understand why dudes on here sell used kicks and expect 150+. Talking about they 9/10 with a toebox looking like HHH's forehead.
roll.gif
 bent up toe box and extra ashy talking about vvvvvvvvnds smh

All my jordans eventually crease like hell.

Thats why I love my Lebron VII's dunkmans

I've worn them for 100+ times these past 2 years and they still don't have fat creases in them and still turn heads sometimes
pimp.gif

Cause they're ^ucking shoes. I don't know how you walk but I don't have some stiff %%* foot that doesn't bend lol

I've never understood this big issue with creasing in the toe box.
Don't buy used shoes if it's an issue.Also all my shoes are the correct size, all have sOme sort of crease near or on toebox

i thought this was really gonna be about ugly walks

i was going to rant about girls that are knock-kneed and pigeon-toed...poor things
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i like turtles

I had a turtle named Keke when I was a kid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i had a box turtle that i found in my front yard my sophomore year in high school.  i lost him somewhere in the house and didn't find him until the start of my senior year.  dude was still alive and kicking.  it reminded me of that movie, the people under the stairs.  

On a side note, I've heard people saying their turtles ran away?How is this even possible? Do you not check on the dude for like 5 days?

Back
Top Bottom