How does everyone get their orders thru on Eastbay/NDC with the more "limited" shoes??

It was luck and lots of refreshing on 2 iPads and a laptop for Concords. But once it is in the bin, you gotta fly through checkout

unless you're a direct descendant of Jesus, don't even bother with eastbay.
ndc has only failed me on the yotd kd's, everything else I've been able to get pretty easily. you just gotta be quick with the fingers

Originally Posted by melofan15

ndc has only failed me on the yotd kd's, everything else I've been able to get pretty easily. you just gotta be quick with the fingers

Eastbay definitely is my second choice. No matter what, it seems the split second I add something to the cart I've got 2-1/2 hours wait.

My theory is that buyers geographically closer to the server have a better shot at succedding..
Like Nike, since the server is in Oregon the west coast buyers have that mili-second advantage over the east coast buyers and this day and age that's all it takes to get shut out.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing, you gotta quick as hell to get em there must be a trick

Originally Posted by Wilroc

For NDC releases I stalk Nike's twitter with constant refreshes at 11:59 PM until the link goes up. As soon as I click the link I pick my size and hit checkout, all of my credit card info and shipping info is already saved and inputted when I hit checkout so I just hit place order and it's never failed me so far.

Usually everything is done in 10-15 seconds max and my confirmation e-mail comes in at around 12:01 AM.

How did you save your credit card info under NDC? I don't see they have that option...only lets you save billing addr

Originally Posted by torres

For NDC releases I stalk Nike's twitter with constant refreshes at 11:59 PM until the link goes up. As soon as I click the link I pick my size and hit checkout, all of my credit card info and shipping info is already saved and inputted when I hit checkout so I just hit place order and it's never failed me so far.

Usually everything is done in 10-15 seconds max and my confirmation e-mail comes in at around 12:01 AM.

How did you save your credit card info under NDC? I don't see they have that option...only lets you save billing addr
This is going to sound complicated but it really isn't 
laugh.gif
. For some reason this is the only way it works for me anymore ..

LUCK!!! Ive tried everything and have copped some and completely missed out on others

laugh.gif
^ I got you, bud.

Clever and thanks for clarifying that.
smokin.gif

Some of ya'll give out too much info in this thread. People should be able to figure these things out for themselves, IMO.

laugh.gif
Huge difference between helping out vs feeding trolls

boo-this-man.gif

None of these are proven methods, fellas. I hate to break it to you but if you think these are guaranteed to lock you pairs for every release, then you're going to be sorely disappointed. If you haven't figured out a way that works for you by now, then nothings going to change your luck now.

yeah these methods are hit and miss. i tried this method out before for the concord release and because ndc was so busy my info didnt get saved. it doesnt work all the time, especially for limited releases when ndc is backed up.

keying in info is actually faster for me anyways. ndc page tends to load up slower with the trick and i think it might be because when there is more traffic (like for limited releases) the page is trying to pull up your info you tried to save from the servers. that time while it's pulling from the servers, i could just as well input my payment info. anyways, like i said it didn't work for me on the concord release

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by melofan15

Eastbay definitely is my second choice. No matter what, it seems the split second I add something to the cart I've got 2-1/2 hours wait.

My theory is that buyers geographically closer to the server have a better shot at succedding..
Like Nike, since the server is in Oregon the west coast buyers have that mili-second advantage over the east coast buyers and this day and age that's all it takes to get shut out.

That's exactly what I think happens. I believe the name for the measure of how long it takes to reach a server and back is "ping." What sucks for me is I live in Miami, so it's basically the place furthest away in the continental US.

Back
Top Bottom