How does it feel?

Originally Posted by suge67

dont try it kid...just look at Yuku

grin.gif

Originally Posted by yolol67

latelty going into hs i feel like i might end up smoking or tring weed. so i was wondering how does it feel, do you actually get smarter pros and cons and your personal experiences with it.
check out the other thread too. i wanna be prepared.
http://niketalk.com/topic/264188?page=1

I don't think it's possible 4 u to get any DUMBER...so NO...it doesn't make you smarter...

Originally Posted by yolol67

latelty going into hs i feel like i might end up smoking or tring weed. so i was wondering how does it feel, do you actually get smarter pros and cons and your personal experiences with it.
check out the other thread too. i wanna be prepared.
http://niketalk.com/topic/264188?page=1

I don't think it's possible 4 u to get any DUMBER...so NO...it doesn't make you smarter...

Meh.. really gets you no where and puts dents in your pockets.

But its definitely alright if your a man with a plan and can take care of yourself... #stillblazin until end of Aug.. then getting priorities straight.

Meh.. really gets you no where and puts dents in your pockets.

But its definitely alright if your a man with a plan and can take care of yourself... #stillblazin until end of Aug.. then getting priorities straight.

My junior year of high school, I got 4 A's and 2 B's. I started smoking that summer through this one, and my senior year with harder classes I got all A's.

I'm not saying it made me smarter, what I'm saying is that if you have your priorities right weed isn't a big deal at all. To be honest with you though, I wouldn't recommend it.

It's still illegal, and if you get caught up you could potentially ruin your future. Also you'll be spending money, and that money could be used for more useful things.

Maybe try it once or twice, but don't make a habit of it would be my suggestion to you.

My junior year of high school, I got 4 A's and 2 B's. I started smoking that summer through this one, and my senior year with harder classes I got all A's.

I'm not saying it made me smarter, what I'm saying is that if you have your priorities right weed isn't a big deal at all. To be honest with you though, I wouldn't recommend it.

It's still illegal, and if you get caught up you could potentially ruin your future. Also you'll be spending money, and that money could be used for more useful things.

Maybe try it once or twice, but don't make a habit of it would be my suggestion to you.

I read your other thread and trust me, just don't do it. You're entering HS and these 4 years you really have to focus and get your grades high. I can't stress how important it is to get into a good college... I'm going to be in my junior year of HS and I wish I knew 2 years ago that I needed to stop messing around and start putting honest effort in my studies. School comes easily for me but honestly I wasted too much time not working at it.

What you do is up to you. You can ask as many people as you want whether you should do something or something else like smoking but at the end of the day it's you who has to make the decision and live with it. All I can say is that you think things through and decide whether it's really worth your time and will benefit you in the long run. Just do you and don't change for anyone or anything.

I read your other thread and trust me, just don't do it. You're entering HS and these 4 years you really have to focus and get your grades high. I can't stress how important it is to get into a good college... I'm going to be in my junior year of HS and I wish I knew 2 years ago that I needed to stop messing around and start putting honest effort in my studies. School comes easily for me but honestly I wasted too much time not working at it.

What you do is up to you. You can ask as many people as you want whether you should do something or something else like smoking but at the end of the day it's you who has to make the decision and live with it. All I can say is that you think things through and decide whether it's really worth your time and will benefit you in the long run. Just do you and don't change for anyone or anything.

Smoke weed. It isn't that bad. Just make sure you have your priorities in order.

If you have your life under control you can smoke as much bud as much as you want

Smoke weed. It isn't that bad. Just make sure you have your priorities in order.

If you have your life under control you can smoke as much bud as much as you want

Back
Top Bottom