How does Nike Talk pull females on the regular in life? Smash stories? Pics included as well

Whatever you do OP, make her laugh, skip all the BS about work, school, and family. Find out what she likes to do, take her out to do it, and have a good time doing it.....
Again, make her laugh, if you can't make her laugh, that must mean you really don't have chemistry.

I don't understand why *%#% like this has to be a "game"

That's one thing in life I refuse to accept

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

buildphoto.aspx

YEP

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

buildphoto.aspx

YEP
And this has anything to do with what I said how?

You dudes pulling the same jokes out all the time. At least be more creative about it. Btw, thanks for posting that pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Mitsui

So about my situation, should I just give her a call? I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. How do I call and find out? Better yet, how do you guys deal with rejection?

Don't ask about the boyfriend. She'll bring it up if she needs to.

If you're just trying to get in her pants, play the game. Don't text so often, disappear for a few days, respond with short responses and then hit her up out of the blue. It works with all females because they want what they think they can't have. It's become such an easy routine.

WRONG!!!

Some women will lead you on because they love attention... If she has a boyfriend, move on bro...

Unfortunately, thats the game famb... I don't like it either, but you gotta play by the rules if you wanna win the "game"... ya feel me?

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Chat a lil to set up something but dont become her pen pal thru text

That's what I did. She texted me first the next afternoon after the party. I asked her to hang out, but she said she'd like to bus with me home for summerschool (We talked about school and we had the same schedule). I wanted to grab a dinner or something, but she said it'd be cool to bus
eyes.gif
Strike one, overly aggressive and swung out of the zone. Not very smooth at all.

How it went

Her: What are you doing?
You: Nothing much, wanna hang out?
Her: No.

How it should've gone

Her: What are you doing?
You: Nothing much, I'm thinking about getting something to eat but I don't know what yet.
Her: What are you in the mood for?
You: Either option 1, option 2, or option 3 (make sure it's not fast food!) (for this scenario we'll use sushi)
Her: Have you had (restaurant) before? It's pretty good. (Even if you have, just say you haven't)
You: No, I haven't. How good is it?
Her: Pretty good. They have...(let her talk)
You: Sounds good but I don't know how to get there. Maybe you can show me?

*At this point she'll either say yes or no*
- If she accepts, score! You can take it from here.
- If she declines...

Her: Not today, I've got a few things I need to do.
You: Alright, well maybe some other time when you're not busy.
Her: Yeah, that sounds good.

*Now you've at least secured a future date.*
The fact that you asked her isn't what failed you, it's how you asked. You didn't do anything to interest her at all.

YEP

You dudes pulling the same jokes out all the time. At least be more creative about it. Btw, thanks for posting that pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This

Young handsome, not everyone is into games. 
Dont let NT taint you.

You're over-thinking it, man. Just be you. Don't be NikeTalk. They don't get girls. They talk about it. Do it!

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

You're over-thinking it, man. Just be you. Don't be NikeTalk. They don't get girls. They talk about it. Do it!
you are over thinking in this situation....are you seriously into this girl? what's your motive on the move? (don't need to share) just reflect it on your time. Lightweight Champion's post/advice to your is correct. it seem you were too aggressive. some girls......if you discount the "dirty" ones lol, it should be "all" girls are not going to say yes right away, if you ask them directly (especially if they just met you). they might play hard to get or tease you to see if you are really into them or not. at first, attraction between two people is mostly because of appearances. after this, it's all about chemistry. if you can't connect to her, you won't be in her world. just have confident. believe in yourself bro.

Honestly your best bet is to just swing for the fence. So just tell her straight up

buildphoto.aspx

YEP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The point is your not even social enough in the presence of super models at a shoot, whos job it is to be outgoing and friendly and put an arm around one or something.

The picture speaks a thousand words. I'll be damned if I get a picture with lima and victoria secret models with my hands in my pocket looking like I don't belong
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is overthinking it, he already got her by da ropes...just be yaself, ask her to chill it up breh

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

YEP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The point is your not even social enough in the presence of super models at a shoot, whos job it is to be outgoing and friendly and put an arm around one or something.

The picture speaks a thousand words. I'll be damned if I get a picture with lima and victoria secret models with my hands in my pocket looking like I don't belong
roll.gif
roll.gif

As if, its not always wise for a  man to place his hands on a woman that he doesn't know unless she initiates it, which she obviously did not
You would be just like him, minus the pants in hands.
laugh.gif

candice looks like she wanted a hover hand though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

roll.gif
roll.gif

As if, its not always wise for a  man to place his hands on a woman that he doesn't know unless she initiates it, which she obviously did not
You would be just like him, minus the pants in hands.
laugh.gif

candice looks like she wanted a hover hand though
laugh.gif
Ehhhh....that may be true, but the majority of the time, a female in the limelight is expecting some type of contact, since it is just a cordial type thing. But
roll.gif
this
picture kills me every time I see it. That one and the Lima/A.I. crossover one
laugh.gif

The point is these losers need to understand that they are taking advice from fellow losers...
laugh.gif
 OP sounds like the highlander of virginity, just destined to roam the desert searching for yams...

Your attitude is all wrong.. There is no game to be played... Be yourself if she wants to get with you she will, if not oh well... I hate threads like this because it gives these goobers false hope... If you need to ask random strangers about simple things like having a convo, or make posts crying about how some irrelevant model chick killed your self esteem then you dont deserve to get your meat wet...
laugh.gif

The point is these losers need to understand that they are taking advice from fellow losers...
laugh.gif
 OP sounds like the highlander of virginity, just destined to roam the desert searching for yams...

Your attitude is all wrong.. There is no game to be played... Be yourself if she wants to get with you she will, if not oh well... I hate threads like this because it gives these goobers false hope... If you need to ask random strangers about simple things like having a convo, or make posts crying about how some irrelevant model chick killed your self esteem then you dont deserve to get your meat wet...
laugh.gif
The post to username correlation is out of this world.
The sig too? Damn

I agree with anyone who has said you're over thinking it and to just be yourself. That girls really cute too props to you 

OP, just be you man. Just do it, don't think about it too much, you'll bring doubt to yourself and you'll end up confused.

Be cool. Be chill. Be you.

If she doesn't like who you are then nothing is lost because you'll be standing where you were standing at yesterday, you just take the L and move on.

Again, just be you bro.

Back
Top Bottom