how does nt feel about abortion?

.................................Wait until your in the situation, then tell me what you would do.

.................................Wait until your in the situation, then tell me what you would do.

pro-choice. It's not my body at the end of the day. This always makes me wonder too if there are people who are pro-death like they don't think babys should be brought into this world ever

pro-choice. It's not my body at the end of the day. This always makes me wonder too if there are people who are pro-death like they don't think babys should be brought into this world ever

The Funny thing is that prior to Roe v. Wade 410 U.S. 113 (1973) there were many states that allowed abortion under circumstances of incest or danger to the mothers life. If you want an abortion on circumstances other than that, you are plain selfish and deserve the burden of bearing a child. Maybe you will learn to live a life of responsibility. I understand that these days it's consider 'Hot' to compare abortion scares, but c'mon son, this is your third time at the clinic. They know you by name already.

The Funny thing is that prior to Roe v. Wade 410 U.S. 113 (1973) there were many states that allowed abortion under circumstances of incest or danger to the mothers life. If you want an abortion on circumstances other than that, you are plain selfish and deserve the burden of bearing a child. Maybe you will learn to live a life of responsibility. I understand that these days it's consider 'Hot' to compare abortion scares, but c'mon son, this is your third time at the clinic. They know you by name already.

Originally Posted by tee99

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

When debating abortion, why do people act like the morning-after pill doesn't exist?

Rape is a traumatic experience, but you got up to 72 hours (actually up to 120 hours with newer pills) to stop a pregnancy from occurring. Rape takes something away from a person, so making sure it doesn't result in a pregnancy seems like a good way to start taking your life back.

Oh sure. Right after a girl gets raped, off to the Pharmacy to get morning after pills. You gotta be kidding me, like you said, they are traumatized, no way in hell they're able to comprehend the situation they're in. And yes, I should know, it happened to more than a handful of my female friends, not including my cousins. So go ahead and explain that to them. Most girls that get raped, and end up being pregnant didn't know they were pregnant. Just as in life, mistakes happen, condom breaks, you're screwed, now you have to raise kids when you're not ready? Y'all are probably living the lovely lives, where your mama will help watch your child while you go out partying. Not having to pay for babysitting, and even have to pay rent, because your mama is letting you stay in her house. Guess what, reality check, not everybody is living the 'Suite life of Zach & Cody"
I get what you're saying bro but, to me, it just argues that more education is needed...Not Kirby Vacs. 
My parents joined under an arranged marriage. My mother had no choice, she did what her family ordered her to do. She was 16 years old when she was forced to marry. On mi papa's death bed, she cried, tears of joy. Her last words to him were "The only thing I will thank you for is the life of my children. May God have mercy on your soul."

In some cultures, abortion is not an option even considered by women who are forced to marry and have children at a young age. You will never hear my mother or women with experiences like her say "If I aborted my child, my life would of been better..." 

But hey, we live in a great country. Not only do we have the choice on when or where we have children; we can also choose who and what we think is responsible for it. 

I agree with you. I think education is the goal to a brighter future. But it doesn't help when your High School Sex Education teacher only teaches your about Abstinence, they promote not having sex. But don't prepare teens on what actually happens in life.

Originally Posted by tee99

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

When debating abortion, why do people act like the morning-after pill doesn't exist?

Rape is a traumatic experience, but you got up to 72 hours (actually up to 120 hours with newer pills) to stop a pregnancy from occurring. Rape takes something away from a person, so making sure it doesn't result in a pregnancy seems like a good way to start taking your life back.

Oh sure. Right after a girl gets raped, off to the Pharmacy to get morning after pills. You gotta be kidding me, like you said, they are traumatized, no way in hell they're able to comprehend the situation they're in. And yes, I should know, it happened to more than a handful of my female friends, not including my cousins. So go ahead and explain that to them. Most girls that get raped, and end up being pregnant didn't know they were pregnant. Just as in life, mistakes happen, condom breaks, you're screwed, now you have to raise kids when you're not ready? Y'all are probably living the lovely lives, where your mama will help watch your child while you go out partying. Not having to pay for babysitting, and even have to pay rent, because your mama is letting you stay in her house. Guess what, reality check, not everybody is living the 'Suite life of Zach & Cody"
I get what you're saying bro but, to me, it just argues that more education is needed...Not Kirby Vacs. 
My parents joined under an arranged marriage. My mother had no choice, she did what her family ordered her to do. She was 16 years old when she was forced to marry. On mi papa's death bed, she cried, tears of joy. Her last words to him were "The only thing I will thank you for is the life of my children. May God have mercy on your soul."

In some cultures, abortion is not an option even considered by women who are forced to marry and have children at a young age. You will never hear my mother or women with experiences like her say "If I aborted my child, my life would of been better..." 

But hey, we live in a great country. Not only do we have the choice on when or where we have children; we can also choose who and what we think is responsible for it. 

I agree with you. I think education is the goal to a brighter future. But it doesn't help when your High School Sex Education teacher only teaches your about Abstinence, they promote not having sex. But don't prepare teens on what actually happens in life.

I grow tired of the rape and incest excuse. Of course that is an exception and shouldn't even be argued. Those make up a low percentage of abortions though(single digits) and are not a huge part of the argument.
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Let me ask all of you who oppose a women's right to an abortion.

If abortion was made illegal, and a woman went to have an abortion performed, what would her punishment be?
reinseminate her and make her go through the agony of child birth?
ohwell.gif
Son. That's cruel and unusual punishment. Please tell me you just made that up and didn't actually hear some pro life nut say that.

I grow tired of the rape and incest excuse. Of course that is an exception and shouldn't even be argued. Those make up a low percentage of abortions though(single digits) and are not a huge part of the argument.
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Let me ask all of you who oppose a women's right to an abortion.

If abortion was made illegal, and a woman went to have an abortion performed, what would her punishment be?
reinseminate her and make her go through the agony of child birth?
ohwell.gif
Son. That's cruel and unusual punishment. Please tell me you just made that up and didn't actually hear some pro life nut say that.

i'm pro choice. and I think that no one should bring a child into the world that they are not ready for.

it's those chicks that go raw with every dude and have had like 5 abortions already for many different dudes, I feel no remorse for.

But if the child will ultimately suffer from a poor background and the parent can be thrown off of their path of a better future, I have no problem with it. It depends on your upbringing also some people are very optimistic and some are very pessimistic about the future.

Weirdly enough, my girl and I had a major blow out about this topic for the past few days because of a missed period.

i'm pro choice. and I think that no one should bring a child into the world that they are not ready for.

it's those chicks that go raw with every dude and have had like 5 abortions already for many different dudes, I feel no remorse for.

But if the child will ultimately suffer from a poor background and the parent can be thrown off of their path of a better future, I have no problem with it. It depends on your upbringing also some people are very optimistic and some are very pessimistic about the future.

Weirdly enough, my girl and I had a major blow out about this topic for the past few days because of a missed period.

Honestly don't see how females go through abortions especially multiple ones...at the same time they should be legal but chicks over 18 should get hit w/ a fine for being so sexually irresponsible

Honestly don't see how females go through abortions especially multiple ones...at the same time they should be legal but chicks over 18 should get hit w/ a fine for being so sexually irresponsible

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

How about males? Should they hold accountable for their actions too? Because last time I checked, it takes TWO to make ONE. Sheeesh... and people actually have the nerve call Child Support a joke.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

How about males? Should they hold accountable for their actions too? Because last time I checked, it takes TWO to make ONE. Sheeesh... and people actually have the nerve call Child Support a joke.

How do you guys feel about a woman aborting "your" child (theoretically if she isn't cheating) with out your consent ?

I would be devastated for days.

How do you guys feel about a woman aborting "your" child (theoretically if she isn't cheating) with out your consent ?

I would be devastated for days.

As a dude who is adopted, I don't personally support abortion for MY life. But who am I to intrude on the decisions of anyone else? Free choice is just that--free choice. At the end of the day, what the next person does has no bearing on my life or my beliefs.

I often get tired of how pro-choice individuals are made out to support abortion. Nobody WANTS to kill their unborn child and nobody LIKES it. Its just at times a person may feel that's the only solution. And that's on them. Nobody truly supports the action of killing kids...rather it is the choice that we support. I think that concept often gets twisted in the eyes of the Pro-Life crowd.

Back
Top Bottom