how does NT feel about short sleeve button ups?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by jthagreat

D. Shrute sp? but i gotta wear button up (business causual) for the first time in my life do to work an i dont know how im gonna survive this VA humidity come summer time. mightt be short sleeves for me...
you ever been to florida?
i see what you sayin, i just know im gonna be in trouble and wanna B!!! about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by jthagreat

D. Shrute sp? but i gotta wear button up (business causual) for the first time in my life do to work an i dont know how im gonna survive this VA humidity come summer time. mightt be short sleeves for me...
you ever been to florida?
i see what you sayin, i just know im gonna be in trouble and wanna B!!! about it
laugh.gif

If I had the Money my closet would be filled with alot of them, some ralph Lauren and others would be of different brands.

Not to many dudes down here are on them, I don't see none down here that wear them foreal foreal.

If I had the Money my closet would be filled with alot of them, some ralph Lauren and others would be of different brands.

Not to many dudes down here are on them, I don't see none down here that wear them foreal foreal.

i have a few.

but
roll.gif
@ that charles barkley video. never with a jacket. Like dude said, with a vneck sweater. Or unbuttoned with a clean under shirt.

i have a few.

but
roll.gif
@ that charles barkley video. never with a jacket. Like dude said, with a vneck sweater. Or unbuttoned with a clean under shirt.

I don't have a problem with em. I tend to roll up the sleeves on my button ups during casual night outings. swag.

I don't have a problem with em. I tend to roll up the sleeves on my button ups during casual night outings. swag.

not about that life
ill take a long sleeve button up over a short sleeved one any day

not about that life
ill take a long sleeve button up over a short sleeved one any day

Don't like rolling up my sleeves for long sleeve shirts cause it looks corny.

Short sleeve button ups for when the weather is right.
pimp.gif

Don't like rolling up my sleeves for long sleeve shirts cause it looks corny.

Short sleeve button ups for when the weather is right.
pimp.gif

I'd rather wear a long sleeve and roll the arms up than wear a short sleeve button up

I'd rather wear a long sleeve and roll the arms up than wear a short sleeve button up

Back
Top Bottom