How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

asia

Banned
I just want to get peoples opinion. I'm going to cop them because I never had a chance to purchase and jordan 6's. I know they are not the infraredsbut are people still looking forward to the release?

- suede instead of nubuck
- red instead of infared
+ icey soles
overall
thumbsdown.jpg

but will they sell ???

*$%$# HELL YEAH.
Me
i'ma pass on them.
my .02

Originally Posted by egaroc1

- suede instead of nubuck
- red instead of infared
+ icey soles
overall
thumbsdown.jpg

but will they sell ???

*$%$# HELL YEAH.
Me
i'ma pass on them.
my .02
my words exactly

^CO-sign....
I will need to see them in person before I even CONSIDER coppin....

I can't spend 600 on the retroes

If these look
sick.gif
inperson then I won't cop

Joints drop on My Bday too
nerd.gif

If I pass, I'll just cop the white/varsity red Joints
pimp.gif

I agree!!!

if someone can not afford the retros for $600! then I'm sure they will settle for suede at around $300..

They are black and red VIs.
laugh.gif

Regardless of how pissed all of us are, most of us will cop, and they will sell very well. They are a staple. Same with white/reds.

They'll be hard to find after the 1st of the month of Feb. in men's sizes is my prediction...

I've had too many 8/23/00 retros breakdown on me. So, I'll be content paying $105 for retro+s with my flintstone foot.

Hopefully they'll be more around on Flocker's EA in Feb./March so I can go bonkers.

Silsprr wrote:
I'll cop to flip maybe they'll grow on me when they are in my hands.
I dont see you making any $$ on these.
But more power to you.
As much of a classic these are they are no where near a CLASSIC as the previous retros were.
Just make sure to hold on to the receipt if you have to fold your cards.

I typically don't get caught up in the materials, but I can't see myself on these. All I see are the suede 17s when I look at them.

Ive said it once and ill say it again, suede = no cop. not even for 50% off. Just like Marcus, I don't usually get caught up in materials and shapes but Ijust can't do these. ive been putting my foot down with these bastards

To me its all about ACTUALLY being able to wear the shoes I buy.

Since 2000's will be 15 years old in 5 years,(Same thing with the Space Jams) these will have to do..........

I'm not thrilled with the quality, but by time JB decides to figure out quality issues, I will be retired from the "shoe game".

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm not thrilled with the quality, but by time JB decides to figure out quality issues, I will be retired from the "shoe game".
[Charlie talking about Rick James]
"There is no such place!
Let's go the the ABYSS CHARLIE! DA ABYSS!"

laugh.gif

If they look good in person, I'll have to grab a pair. My 2000's are almost done. I doubt these will sit for long in the DMV.

I think these will sell out the first day if not weekend.. The history behind these shoes is strong because MJ won his first ring with these. These willprobably end up at around $300 at Flightclub..

You know what these remind me of are..

B-grade Black/royal 18's.

How the suede was so nasty. Hopefully some pairs are better than others.

Of course the infrareds are better, but honestly when has a retro ever been better than an OG? Im coppin regardless, hopefully its an easy cop unlike the spacejams.

After seeing many pics of these, they will be the first "new-release" Jordans I'll purchase since Sept. 2008

Back
Top Bottom