How exactly does Plan B promote anything positive

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/city_schools_plan_UoW7ke5l2KRwg43nHzt97H

Cliffs: NYC is giving h.s. kids plan b in addition to condoms and all the other jazz.

Personally I'm upset if a penny of my tax dollars go to this nonsense.

All this **** does is promote irresponsibility. You're planning for incase you accidentally have sex with someone, accidentally without protection, and accidentally ejaculate inside of them.

Only good I see is it'll maybe it'll cut down the number of abortions from the same idiots who use that as a contraceptive.

So you'd rather your tax money be spent on taking care of these kid's...kids?

Last edited:
So you'd rather your tax money be spent on taking care of these kid's...kids?

This, hopefully what females need to understand is that the overuse of plan B / abortions can make them infertile, and if they can't understand maybe they need to be.

this is better then being a drain on da EBT program and having multiple baby daddies.

if i had a choice, i'd rather my tax dollars go toward birth control than taking care of unwanted kids who wind up becoming adults who get on welfare and / or become criminals . . .

seriously? we're okay with oops i came inside her. but don't worry here's a state funded oops pills.

so feel free to oops a few more times and enjoy non-safe sex.

seriously? we're okay with oops i came inside her. but don't worry here's a state funded oops pills.

1st sentence is an assumption, condoms break
your 2nd sentence is a further assumption

I don't doubt that it happens, but it's better than, oops, let's have a kid we'll resent because we don't even get along.

or are you saying people shouldn't have pre-marital sex period?

that's exactly what plan b is, higher doses of birth control

it prevents the person taking it from getting pregnant, what else would you call it?

I don't know, reality is kids will see this as an excuse to go raw without consequences.

While it's great if and when it reduces unwanted pregnancies and children possibly being born with little hope, it does absolutely nothing to promote responsibility or prevent the spread of STDs. Obviously, STDs aren't nearly as life-changing as teenage pregnancy but it's crazy to think the fear of catching one can possibly be ignored and I don't see that as a leap. If teenage pregnancy is already an issue in these high schools, it's clear that protected sex is not a priority already.

It's better than my tax dollars paying for some unwanted kid who ends up in the system and then in prison.

real life...

if you got more than two kids and are on ebt or some sort of welfare you should have your tubes tied... and dudes snipped

On another note,

could this be a long range solution to the government using this as a method for population control? :nerd:

Plan B pills while they are not even 18 + Them already being horndogs+them having basically a clean your mistake pill=youngin's going raw and chicks not even caring because they have that plan B pill which will lead to infertility down the line when they want to have children.

Don't mind me, it's sunday night and my mind is just all over the place...

It's better than my tax dollars paying for some unwanted kid who ends up in the system and then in prison.

Exactly. Can't act like society is going to train these kids to not do stupid **** until they're adults, it's going to happen. Acknowledge the reality and protect the community by ending the issue at the start.

Back
Top Bottom