How exactly does Plan B promote anything positive

On another note,
could this be a long range solution to the government using this as a method for population control? :nerd:
Plan B pills while they are not even 18 + Them already being horndogs+them having basically a clean your mistake pill=youngin's going raw and chicks not even caring because they have that plan B pill which will lead to infertility down the line when they want to have children.
Don't mind me, it's sunday night and my mind is just all over the place...

You forgot about STDs rates going up and youth dying. Or the deformed babies that will come when some idiot takes that pill after already being pregnant

Im all over the place with you.

Both parties are irresponsible. The 1st being the institution and 2nd being the population. Ro the people saying all kinds of crazy things in here remember "Never look down on someone unless you wanna help them up."

Do fire extinguishers promote arson?

Everytime I see you post I sense troll more and more
Well just know that I give 0 ***** about your opinion.

I don't mind this though. As has been said, it's better and cheaper than the inevitable tax burden to help the teen mothers for 18 yrs on welfare and other social programs and the potential 31k a year cost of imprisoning said unwanted, accidental offspring. I wish they would institute Sex Ed back into schools though. Too many kids, and adults really, believe silly myths with regard to sex and thinking things like pulling out is fool proof, or that you can't get pregnant on your first time, or having sex in the shower kills the sperms.

Old news. Theyve been giving out plan b pills since 03-04. My tax dollars can keep paying for this with no problem.

It's better then seeing these hs moms with 2-3 kids and all these kids growing up with out a father.

I don't mind this though. As has been said, it's better and cheaper than the inevitable tax burden to help the teen mothers for 18 yrs on welfare and other social programs and the potential 31k a year cost of imprisoning said unwanted, accidental offspring. I wish they would institute Sex Ed back into schools though. Too many kids, and adults really, believe silly myths with regard to sex and thinking things like pulling out is fool proof, or that you can't get pregnant on your first time, or having sex in the shower kills the sperms.

As far as educating them, dont you think its sending a mixed message?

"Here you must use condoms, but just in case you forget we have a pill"

And condoms arent just to prevent pregnancy, they stop the spreading of STDs which plan B cannot do.

You forgot about STDs rates going up and youth dying. Or the deformed babies that will come when some idiot takes that pill after already being pregnant
Im all over the place with you.
On another note,
could this be a long range solution to the government using this as a method for population control? :nerd:
Plan B pills while they are not even 18 + Them already being horndogs+them having basically a clean your mistake pill=youngin's going raw and chicks not even caring because they have that plan B pill which will lead to infertility down the line when they want to have children.
Don't mind me, it's sunday night and my mind is just all over the place...

Yeah forgot to mention how the std's, and all the other complications that would come with said lifestyle. Makes sense though right?...right?

Research the origin of Planned Parenthood. I know Latinos don't like to think they share the same blight under white supremacy but the results might surprise you.

As far as educating them, dont you think its sending a mixed message?

"Here you must use condoms, but just in case you forget we have a pill"

And condoms arent just to prevent pregnancy, they stop the spreading of STDs which plan B cannot do.
Not really. It's just another level of insurance. Take it away, and if they forget or neglect to use protection or misuse it still, now what? I heard Brenda's got a baby, but Brenda's barely got a brain. That's not good for anybody. Ideally, the responsibility for all of this falls on parents but that's too much to ask nowadays, and especially with the failed method of teaching abstinence kids have no idea what they're doing anyways with birth control since parents think not talking about sex will make their kids not do it, like not leaving the reservoir tip and busting through the condom.

Not really. It's just another level of insurance. Take it away, and if they forget or neglect to use protection or misuse it still, now what? I heard Brenda's got a baby, but Brenda's barely got a brain. That's not good for anybody. Ideally, the responsibility for all of this falls on parents but that's too much to ask nowadays, and especially with the failed method of teaching abstinence kids have no idea what they're doing anyways with birth control since parents think not talking about sex will make their kids not do it, like not leaving the reservoir tip and busting through the condom.

Make sense.

Maybe its cause Im from Miami but I was never taught abstinence at school, I had sex ed sessions and they gave us condoms and had free condoms in the clinic, and everyone I speak to says the same. idk

We had sex ed when I was in elementary and first yr of high school (7th through 12th grade there) in Germany, but I know they don't teach it now. I remember having school wide assemblies and she was demonstrating how to put on a condom, showing us nasty std genitalia, all that ****. And every other week for an hr or so they'd split the boys and girls up and have a session. I just don't understand how parents can really say that type of thing is detrimental. I don't know if they had the free condoms in the nurse's office program, I wasn't smashing. But I'm not mad at that program either. If your son/daughter is brave enough to go to the Nurse and ask for a condom, they're going to have sex, and you'd prefer it be with protection than without.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom