How far has Hurricane Football Fallen?

Our team right now =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

To get blown out like that in the last game in the OB is disgusting....we are absolutely horrible. Who do we put the Blame on? Coker and his recruits? OrShannon and his staff?

I myself still place a good deal of blame on Coker and his recruits. We have no talent on Offense outside of a few RBs and some O-lineman. The man was justhorrible. Two QB's in a span of four years? A class with no RB's or WR's? How you recruit that bad at Miami is still a mystery right now. Not tomention that his Country Club atmosphere ruined the attitudes of basically our entire Roster. This team plays with ZERO emotion.....guys like Lance Leggettdefine our team right now.

Yes, some blame should be placed on Shannon for not being able to get this team hyped for the last game in the OB....but at the end of the day there is notmuch you can do with the GARBAGE he inherited. It sickens me too see people calling for his head ten games into his first season. Give the man some time toremove the garbage he inherited and too get his own players in....he has shown he can recruit the players necessary to get this program back to the top.

Dont be surprised if we have 5 freshmen starting next year...things are about to change. This upcoming class is most likely gonna be 30 deep with some EarlyEntries....so most likely some people( Kirby Freeman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)are not coming back...

they need to revoke kirby freeman's scholarship

im glad they wont be going to a bowl game to get embarrassed

im lookin forward to next year already

the canes have fallen far. that loss saturday was embarrassing, especially with it being the last game in the OB.
I would put most of the blame on Coker, & im hoping Shannon can start recruiting some better players like hes doing this year. i have confidence he'llturn the program around within a few years

yea COker recruiting strategy was very very bad.....we lost derek shaw and pat devlin....
smh.gif
.....hopefully things will turn around

and i'm glad Lance Leggett is graduating....and to think i was happy when he decommited from UF and chose UM
smh.gif

I thought they had the most talent in the country?

Or at least that's what I was told

I would put a large part of the blame on lack of talent aka Coker's bad recruiting skills. But come on now. You don't need high prized recruits to winfootball games. As far as I know, we (VT) only have one 5 star recruit on the team (Tyrod). Most of our guys are from VA and 3 stars or less. But we stillcompete. I know for sure that Miami has enough talent on the roster to at least SHOW UP for a game, or else they wouldn't have beaten Texas A & M theway they did or beat FSU at all. The fact that Miami was destroyed 48-0 at home in a farewell to the OB is on the coaches. It's up to them to get the teamfired up and have their attitude right coming into the game.

Do any of you honestly believe that UVA's talent is 48 points better than Miami's?

I don't know what to think. I thought Miami would be back this year, at least ranked. I guess it might take an extra year or two. The fact that you alldon't have a decent QB doesn't help, but I never thought your defense would surrender 48 points to UVA of all people.

Yes loosing players like Lance Leggett. Kyle Wright, Willie Cooper, and Andrew Bain is definately addition by subtraction...

Our Starting line up next year...

QB - Robert Marve
RB - Javarris James
WR - Aldarius Johnson
WR - Kayne Farquharson
WR - Sam Shields
LT - Jason Fox
LG - Orlando Franklin
C - AJ Trump
RG - Joel Figueroa
RT - Reginald Youngblood
TE - DajLeon Farr

DE - Eric Moncur
DT - Josh Holmes/Marcus Forston
DT - Antonio Dixon
DE - Courtney Harris
LB - Spencer Adkins
LB - Daryl Sharpton
LB - Colin McCarthy
CB - Patrick Johnson
CB - DeMarcus Van ****
S - Damien Berry
S - Randy Phillips

All things considered...thats not bad at all...

just very young...
Do any of you honestly believe that UVA's talent is 48 points better than Miami's?

On offense atleast, i seriously do. There whole QB depth chart could start for us.
But still Talent is not the problem, the attitudes are.....

Just wait till the REAL Dade County boys get up in there.....
pimp.gif
Randy isbringing home grown cats to the U not those boys from Duval and northern FL

gonna have to get some of the boys to go to some of these recruits games w/ some Canes jerseys on and let em know we need em to stay home and play wit tha U

It all comes down to heart. This team doesn't have it. The Talent on D is there so even though the O sucks the D should've done a better job which ison Shannon. The D has been garbage all year. It seems like some of the guys don't even want to be out there or they seem confused.

Robert Marve? Are you serious??? Jacory Harris > Marve, dude is proven here in Dade.

Say hello to the U's next starting QB and his targets oh and by the way future state champs and #1 team in the nation.

8c11ddb7-6eda-463f-a172-c1b90f8b23f4.jpg

ALDARIUSJOHNSON4_17200A.JPG

TOMMYSTREETER11_1200A.JPG

PJ is not gonna be there next year....
Alot of smoke on that, i believe he comes. If he doesnt, we will likely get B.Harris. Our corners are not that much of a problem anyway....

Originally Posted by lowslows

On offense atleast, i seriously do. There whole QB depth chart could start for us.
But still Talent is not the problem, the attitudes are.....

roll.gif
You're joking right? We have one of the worst offenses in thenation. Going into Saturday we had only scored 3 points on offense in the third quarter ALL YEAR. Thanks for helping us with that.

Are u joking? Did you watch the game? We could possibly have the worst offense in the nation along with the worst quarterback in the NCAA.....

From what I heard today, Randy is bringing in 31 one recruits
eek.gif
dude lookslike he's cleaning house next season. In 2-3 years the Canes will be champs.

Back
Top Bottom