How fast could you run 7 miles?

Right now, not that fast. At my peak i would run 3 miles in 17 minutes so 7 id say slightly under an hour. 50 minutes would seem about right in my sophomore year in HS

I ran 4 miles at a 8 and a half minute per mile pace the other day (This was probably the third time I went running)

7 miles? About 7 hours... actually 7 and a half.. i'd probably wanna stop and get something to eat..

I'm rolling at the responses. Famb said a day and a half ...

Me... prolly 50 min...

$*$# running.
Give me that eliptical
Do that %%*% in under an hour
pimp.gif

depends on if the person that picks up my carcass at the 1 mile marker must stop for gas/potty or not. but id imagine not very long

bikes/automobiles > distance running

I can't run 7 miles

Its crazy I always die after about 2-2.5 miles. If I'm playing bball I can play end to end full court games all day, outlasting all my friends, yet they can run distances that I cannot even fathom. I have asthma so I usually don't push myself too hard, but its weird it seems I can't get to that next level of distance running.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Whats with the random number of miles?

How fast can you run 9.353 miles OP?
Its for soccer, to be considered for captain you have to be able to run 7 miles in less than 70 minutes

I ran 4 miles in 40 minutes after a two year break. You guys are machines with these times do you fail to add fatigue.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

I ran 4 miles in 40 minutes after a two year break. You guys are machines with these times do you fail to add fatigue.

i added it to mine. ive done 5 in 30 minutes and this was when i was running 80 miles a week for a 3 month span in when i was a varsity cross country runner in hs. I was incredibly frail though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I can't run 7 miles

Its crazy I always die after about 2-2.5 miles. If I'm playing bball I can play end to end full court games all day, outlasting all my friends, yet they can run distances that I cannot even fathom. I have asthma so I usually don't push myself too hard, but its weird it seems I can't get to that next level of distance running.

Word. Unless I'm playing ball I have no will or interest in running. I've got no stamina for long distance running but can hold my own running fulls.

I ran 7.5 miles in an hour and twenty minutes. 

Recorded it on my phone cause I was training for a half marathon.

Back
Top Bottom