Educated (bachelors degree or more)
Has an impressive sense of humor
Fun
Cultured
Really cool
Extremely faithful
Will love you unconditionally regardless of status/salary
Can cook

And is either a virgin or has at most 3 bodies life time before meeting you (never asked/don't care)

Sounds just like my gf minus the last thing. I don't give two dambs about her body count. I just served her this morning at 4:30 before I got ready for work and last night before I went to bed and the thought of her past never crossed my mind. She was with her last dude for like 14 years before I got with her. Yesterday I came home to shrimp tacos on whole wheat tortillas my *****. :nthat:

They're out there, but y'all are looking in the wrong places and confusing these thots with ladies.

View media item 1225744View media item 1225745View media item 784736

And no kids.

Last edited:
Met a broad a while back that had Alotta good qualities , but she had 2 sets of twins tho ...can't deal with that many kids :smh:

OP checking back in...scroll for cliffs

I made it because my now ex-gf was all those things, and more. Was also an artist and had an inner geek that clicked really well with me. But ultimately the fact it was long distance got the best of us.

I've been considering getting back with her, but don't want to initiate it unless I'm positive I'm in it for the long haul, and I can approach it with an attitude that reflects that.

My pops tells me not to sweat it and forget about her. He's from the middle east and thinks I should find someone with all those positives she brings, but drop her because he found out she hasn't had a "pure" life (she had 3 relationships before me, nothing outside of them though.) I made this thread to explain to him that the package she is, is damn near impossible to come by. And that times and women have changed. But meanwhile he's been hammering into my head that she isn't worth much and that I should go find even better.

The problem for me is that I can't stress the unconditional love part this chick had for me. People keep asking what I bring to the table, and I bring a lot personality and character-wise, but at 24, I decided to go back to school to get a biology degree and become a physical therapist. I have a little over 4 years of education still remaining, and she was down to stick it out with me.

My dad doesn't understand that without this chick, it'll probably take until I'm 29 and no longer a broke *** student to even be able to entertain and be in the right circles to find a girl of the same quality. But even years more and a decent amount of luck to find someone "better," and probably would have to be much younger (I want someone that can relate to me.)

At least that's how I see things, but he swears if I stop hanging out in clubs and bars that chicks that have all those qualities she has, and are more "pure" are out there and not near impossible to find.

_

Cliffs
Thinking of getting back with ex who I described in OP
Pops from Middle East found out about her past and swears there are plenty of cool beautiful successful women out there who come with less baggage than her

Last edited:
you need to run the WAR test and see how she matches up that way

4.0 or better you can consider wifing
below, **** buddy

1 win for face
1 win for chest
1 win for booty
1 win for personality
1 win for growth
1 win for cooking
2 for that mouth game
3 for that box (if she rides a mean d)
+/- 1 win for implied volatility (is she unpredictable, crazy, jealous, annoying, normal, chill, etc.)

Is 25 or older
Is sophisticated
An 8+ on the real world scale looks wise
Fun
Cultured
Really cool
Extremely faithful
Will love you unconditionally regardless of status/salary
Can cook

And is either a virgin or has at most 3 bodies life time before meeting you

I'm in a debate with someone who swears that this isn't damn near impossible to find, if you're in the right social circles.

You go around with a checklist?

The perception you guys have of how many dudes women sleep with, tells me what kind of women you guys deal with on a consistent basis.

Change your social circle fellas.

Is 25 or older
Is sophisticated
Liberal thinking socially
An 8+ on the real world scale looks wise
Knows how to have fun
Extremely faithful
Creative
Will love you unconditionally regardless of how much money you make or your status
Despite her good looks still has an inner geek
Can cook and take care of a home

And is either a virgin or has at most 3 bodies life time before meeting you

I'm in a debate with someone who swears that this isn't damn near impossible to find if I just start hanging out in different social circles.
You sound like those chicks with a list

I came here to say this!!!!

stop dating these mall kiosk working chicks, goto college all the hot chicks are in child development classes :lol:

Some dudes just need to have more sex so that they don't misread it as a big deal. **** they have it, we have it, it's ok. Watch for the mentality.

People need to understand that there is more going on than what is in their "lane."

I was friends with a girl that said "Everyone does it" when referring to being on social media all day. No chick... everyone in your lane does, but not everyone else.

Broaden your lense and widen your path.

I'm not sure how that relates to this post, but I felt like saying it.

People need to understand that there is more going on than what is in their "lane."

I was friends with a girl that said "Everyone does it" when referring to being on social media all day. No chick... everyone in your lane does, but not everyone else.

It definitely relates. The woman OP is looking for (minus the body count bs) typically arent on social media that much. They out here getting it.

I honestly think people who take social media seriously are lame.

Last edited:

It definitely relates. The woman OP is looking for (minus the body count bs) typically arent on social media that much. They out here getting it.

I honestly think people who take social media seriously are lame.

I dont understand this mentality. I'm sure the most businesslike person has a facebook at least. My fb friend list has many professional women on it. I just think some of you guys are just anti-social and try to make it seem like the people on fb, IG etc are the ones with the problem.

Bruh, you are hopeful OP. Pass me some of that. Even 2 things on your list are good enough.

Easy, the strip club. They're all good girls just doing what they gotta do to pay for med school.

Back
Top Bottom