How hard will it be to find the 2008 OLYMPIC 6s?

I know that they are coming out June 7th but will I have to line up outside of the store to get a pair?

also will every Footaction get them in?

Thank you very much for the help!

my buddy in Jacksonville called me and told me he is getting them all i could do is laugh. Unless your a collector copping these to rock is extremely suspectJordan or noit

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

my buddy in Jacksonville called me and told me he is getting them all i could do is laugh. Unless your a collector copping these to rock is extremely suspect Jordan or noit
Don't laugh at me! lol I know they are a little odd looking but I like them. Btw I'm going to wear them
happy.gif

In that size I belive you would probably have a better chance at getting your size. As far as needing to camp out, that's really just going to depend onwhat Jordans are normally like in your area.

If the distribution is the same for other stores as it was for us, there should be more than 1 or 2 size 11.5's and 12's. The smaller men's sizesare the ones that we didn't receive many of where as the middle and larger sizes they were a little more plentiful.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

In that size I belive you would probably have a better chance at getting your size. As far as needing to camp out, that's really just going to depend on what Jordans are normally like in your area.

If the distribution is the same for other stores as it was for us, there should be more than 1 or 2 size 11.5's and 12's. The smaller men's sizes are the ones that we didn't receive many of where as the middle and larger sizes they were a little more plentiful.

Ok I'm going to buy them at the footaction I got my 6/17 countdwn pack.

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

... will I have to line up outside of the store to get a pair?
roll.gif
HAHa....sorry, thought that was a joke...

.....I doubt it'll be difficult to get these....unless they decided to take the stiching off the toe box

THANK YOU

All these dudes cracking not only will buy a pair....they will post pics when they get em
lol

Dont be fooled, these are quickstirkes.
Wether you like them or not is a matter of personal opinions, regardless of wich these WILL sell out.

BTW check the sig if you want to pre-order ANY upcoming releases.

Only reason I'd cop is if theyre gonna be up for the discount on swoosh, anyone got any info on if they will be? Cause the AJF5 lows that just dropped withthe discount

The flop is going to be the Fathers day pack that is also releasing this weekend (unfortunatly)

It will sit around similar to the armed forces(why three light brown retro 1 colorways in 2 weeks??????) and the barrons pack which is still everywhere aroundme

If you look at JB release dates they have multiple shoes coming out every saturday, its beyond overkill.

After the vi/xvii and the XX3's that released the last 2 weeks, I dont know how anyone who is really into jordans has anything left for these.

That said these should sell out fast, but a few sizes will sit for a couple days at certain spots almost everywhere, and a couple weeks in some areas.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THANK YOU

All these dudes cracking not only will buy a pair....they will post pics when they get em
lol

Not even if a chick bought them for me.

Wher are you from? Cause alot of people are saying the RD is the 7th, but out here in so cal there are I think three stores now that have them and are sellingand advertising them on their sites.
As far as availability, with your size 11.5-12 (mine as well) you should be good finding your pair, no need to camp dude.
These will most likely sell out though just because, but I'll be passing on these shoes even if some people say this will be a "dynasty"....

Back
Top Bottom