How hard will it be to find the 2008 OLYMPIC 6s?

i was hating on these for a while. they grew on me a lil and when i say a "lil" like a sliver. still not crazy bout them, but only reason im pickingthese up is cuz im getting below retail and they the 6's. how often JB retro's some 6's..im a lil disappointed on the OD of the patent leather. thewhole damn shoe is patent leather, is that necessary??..i doubt i would ever wear them. probably keep them in the closet for a long time , i might feeldifferent later on down the lie. that $150 price tag is a bit too much tho.

only one finishline in our district is getting them
0 finishlines in charlotte are getting them
weird

dont worry you wont have to make a line for these, any place that sells sneakers will be a 'Ghost Town'

Im not trying to hype these up and i already got my pair on hold but i called a bunch of finishline an footaction in the bay area just to see what theavailability was like and they all said a lot of people been calling and going in and asking about them everyday an most of the finishlines said they wont evenknow if they will be getting them forsure untill the night before....

Just what i was told..

i would get them if they were for retail only cause i always wanted a pair of 6s
BUT i will wait for a year or so to see if any other 6s drop cause i feel they are gonna drop some heat next year
and they will not be selling out

I still can't get over what they did to the beloved VI's. thank god for camines, but still. makes me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

I got the Carmines so its No way I could put these on over the carmines.....I will put the wifey in em though

How Much will Kids sizes be??
GS is $110

Pretty ugly colorway but we all know they will sell out do to their limit,
eyes.gif
I will cop because I really like the VI
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

how you gonna call a shoe ugly then b like but ima cop
Once the majority starts talkin smack about a shoe, the bandwagon fills up pretty fast.....but as RD draws near, the line starts to form in front ofthe local FL.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

how you gonna call a shoe ugly then b like but ima cop
Easy! I dont like this colorway more than my other ones but like the VI that Im going to cop, not real hard to understand, I guess I can tolerate thecolor enough, because of my love for the VI. Not a jumper on any wagon!!

Back
Top Bottom