How harmful are Black 'n Milds?

anything you smoke is harmful...i've slowed down myself to 1 a week so I can eventually quit

don't go for the chemicals, just keep it natural...
pimp.gif

You are getting more tobacco, but you're not getting that other bull !!@%. As far as chemicals go, Smoking cigs is still like going to Ace Hardware store, grabbing 50 random chemicals and some tobacco rolling up and inhaling. Black n mild, not so much.
eh?.. there is stilll all that other "crap" in pipe tobacco as well

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

i only f with the sweets grape n chocolates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but did have a cream bnm this weekend.

grape-swish.jpg

i cant believe i use to put this stuff in my lungs....thank god i caught a crazy flu last month that made me use my inhaler about 20 times that made me look atmy lungs in a different way
sick.gif
smile.gif

Only safe thing to smoke is herb

400,000+ deaths yearly in u.s alone for tobacco use only
0 deaths a year for herb use only

tell your friend to keep it natural

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Vaporizers ftw

i want the VOLCANO digital one of course....that be the only way id inhale stuff again
pimp.gif

There's nothing wrong with the box style or most of the other ones either. Cheaper too.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Vaporizers ftw

i want the VOLCANO digital one of course....that be the only way id inhale stuff again
pimp.gif

There's nothing wrong with the box style or most of the other ones either. Cheaper too.

yea i seen the cheaper ones at the smoke shops that run for about 100 to 120 with no refund except companys warranty and i aint falling for it ima go with thevolcano one day when i got 600 to waste
tongue.gif

Damn yo. I only smoke black and milds after i'm drunk or been
pimp.gif
though.

Some of my boys smoke a bunch...time to slow down

Damn good thing I don't smoke that often then. Only time I use black mild is when I'm going to smoke that MARY JANE!

Smoked Black n' Milds for about 2 months (yes I would inhale) and I knew I had to stop when I was feeling out of breath after a short jog.

i believe blacks are like 8 or 10x worse than cigarettes

that being said..newports > blacks

a newp after a burn sesh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

since this is a tobacco thread I have a quick question

do they sell zig zag papers in NYC/.NJ? if so I havent seen any

thanx

wth? i live in boston but you should be able to find these at any convenience store. i got mine at white hen like 3 months ago bu ti dont even know where theyare..infact i dont even know why i bought them..grape dutches ftw

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

who DOESN'T inhale black n milds?
Are you ******ed???
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

buddy gonna have an early death

why would you SMOKE anything and not INHALE?!?...
indifferent.gif
, i believed innot inhaling them when i was like 10...c'mon now!
smh.gif
..at people who dont know what their talkin about whenit comes to smoking culture and facts!

whats the point of smoking and not inhaling? thats a like paying to get mouth cancer and none of the percieved benefits of smoking...

Back
Top Bottom