How have sports influenced YOUR personal style?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Yea its most definitely has. These are my kicks that i rock casually pretty much every day.
31pn17xAhPL.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
reminds me of when i wore these in jr high

Picture_323.jpg

laugh.gif

(pic above might be fake, but im sure most people remembers nba downtimes  seeing how this is niketalk
laugh.gif
)

Most of the time, I wear knee-high socks, pulled down and bunched up.

.. while playing ball, always got the shorts well above the knee. On a side-note: I absolutely despise the Nike System of Dress in college ball.

Most of the time, I wear knee-high socks, pulled down and bunched up.

.. while playing ball, always got the shorts well above the knee. On a side-note: I absolutely despise the Nike System of Dress in college ball.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I also profusely sweat while playing ball, ala Patrick Ewing.
Although this is completely irrelevant to the thread at hand, I too sweat like a mother @+##%# when I do any activity
laugh.gif

I rocked the black socks because when I was learning about them in the 6th grade that was the only thing that really stood out for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I also profusely sweat while playing ball, ala Patrick Ewing.
Although this is completely irrelevant to the thread at hand, I too sweat like a mother @+##%# when I do any activity
laugh.gif

I rocked the black socks because when I was learning about them in the 6th grade that was the only thing that really stood out for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrjdmz

Por que?

Por que?

^Most likely cuz the shorts are like giant capris

^Most likely cuz the shorts are like giant capris

Black socks due to the Fab 5
Whenever I'm waiting on something I always do the Rickey Henderson finger flicking thing. 

I also make sure I never dress like MJ off the court.

Black socks due to the Fab 5
Whenever I'm waiting on something I always do the Rickey Henderson finger flicking thing. 

I also make sure I never dress like MJ off the court.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Por que?
rck2sactown hit it on the spot. I mean, I understand the concept, but it's a sloppy look.
.. speaking of sloppy, what's up with Kobe's Shaq-sized jerseys recently? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Por que?
rck2sactown hit it on the spot. I mean, I understand the concept, but it's a sloppy look.
.. speaking of sloppy, what's up with Kobe's Shaq-sized jerseys recently? 
sick.gif

First:
79654361.jpg

People I played with, against, etc. wore these shoes, with the tie up ankle supports because of AI.

Then once he hit the NBA:

allen-iverson-tattoos.jpg

Cornrows and Tats.

I know Rodman had the tats first, but AI made everyone else do it.

What did it for me:

First:
79654361.jpg

People I played with, against, etc. wore these shoes, with the tie up ankle supports because of AI.

Then once he hit the NBA:

allen-iverson-tattoos.jpg

Cornrows and Tats.

I know Rodman had the tats first, but AI made everyone else do it.

What did it for me:

Back
Top Bottom