How I got Rid of my Jordan Collection.

Regardless of what happens in here this guy put shoes and clothes on the homeless. Props man

A homeless person doesnt care that theyre GRs, a homeless person is happy that he now has shoes to put on his feet when the ones he currently has get run into the ground.

Last edited:
In

Yoo realtalk tho this a good idea, i planned that when i get a certain number of shoes ima go out and giveaway my shoes to lil kids and stuff
roll.gif
You knew what would happen when you made this thread. But in all seriousness good idea giving away shoes to those in need and congrats on your recent success. Keep doing your thing. 

fousey sittin around using these people for views and getting that youtube partner check....

homeless dudes end up getting exploited for a pair of GR jordans....wow

fousey sittin around using these people for views and getting that youtube partner check....

homeless dudes end up getting exploited for a pair of GR jordans....wow
I do somewhat dislike these sorts of videos for the exact same reason you said, but at least someone in need is benefiting. 

The majority of people do charitable things partially because it makes him or her feel good. Nothing really wrong with that. I do hope, and will positively assume his intentions weren't to get youtube views/money, but rather give away some shoes. And some people watching it may go out and do something similar, so there are a few positives. 

Last edited:
Regardless of what happens in here this guy put shoes and clothes on the homeless. Props man

So do I, DS Jordans and all. So do many others.

I don't go and make a spectacle of it to get views and make YouTube money.

Now I'm all for Yousef to make money and all, but when he does like this or he exploits sensitive subjects for the sake of his ends then it's just wrong.

I see through his act, dude is fake. Straight like that.

Oh. New account? >D

I used to think dude was serious, but came to see the light. Anything for those views. Anything. :smh:

I like how he seems genuinely disturbed that no one would let him borrow their shoes. Like, did you really expect someone to give a random person their shoes and be stuck barefoot?

So do I, DS Jordans and all. So do many others.

I don't go and make a spectacle of it to get views and make YouTube money.

Now I'm all for Yousef to make money and all, but when he does like this or he exploits sensitive subjects for the sake of his ends then it's just wrong.

I see through his act, dude is fake. Straight like that.
So do I. Ends justify the means with me. Don't care what happens but a homeless person got some help that day and that's good with me

Back
Top Bottom