How in the world did MJ balled in the Jordan 1's back in 84/85 NBA Season????

I asked this question because I have the 2001 Black/red 1's and they are sooooo uncomfortable. It is liek you are pretty much walking on the ground with these especialyl on the ball of your feet. How in the world did he play in these? They still
pimp.gif

I asked this question because I have the 2001 Black/red 1's and they are sooooo uncomfortable. It is liek you are pretty much walking on the ground with these especialyl on the ball of your feet. How in the world did he play in these? They still
pimp.gif

Lol... Yea, dude above me nailed it. Way to fly your youngin flag. Players in the 70s wore models waaaaaaay worse!

Lol... Yea, dude above me nailed it. Way to fly your youngin flag. Players in the 70s wore models waaaaaaay worse!

roll.gif

i wondered the exact same thing today. i wore my 2001's to the mall, after 5 hours my feet felt like i had just walked thousands of miles.
sick.gif

roll.gif

i wondered the exact same thing today. i wore my 2001's to the mall, after 5 hours my feet felt like i had just walked thousands of miles.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

laugh.gif

Young kids now a days are so delicate. 

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

laugh.gif

Young kids now a days are so delicate. 

Obviously some people in this thread and the OP never owned and wore a pair of OG and 1994 1s

Obviously some people in this thread and the OP never owned and wore a pair of OG and 1994 1s

Ya OG ones actually used air insoles. I still hoop in my OG dunks. They preform pretty good, except they wiegh like 3 pounds.

Ya OG ones actually used air insoles. I still hoop in my OG dunks. They preform pretty good, except they wiegh like 3 pounds.

I used to ball in my 2001 Silver 1's. I just put a SB Zoom insole in them and wore thick socks. I actually really liked them as a basketball shoe.

I used to ball in my 2001 Silver 1's. I just put a SB Zoom insole in them and wore thick socks. I actually really liked them as a basketball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom