How in the world did MJ balled in the Jordan 1's back in 84/85 NBA Season????

The OG I's were a totally different pair of shoes than the retros.  The OG I's are comparable to the AJ XIIs in terms of durability.  They were actually pretty comfortable.  I was extremely disappointed with the Retro I's but JB knew that their customer base didn't know the craftmanship of shoes from 1985 and went cheap to make more money.

The OG I's were a totally different pair of shoes than the retros.  The OG I's are comparable to the AJ XIIs in terms of durability.  They were actually pretty comfortable.  I was extremely disappointed with the Retro I's but JB knew that their customer base didn't know the craftmanship of shoes from 1985 and went cheap to make more money.

theres not much difference from the 94 retro and the 2001 retro. they both feel horrible.

and it magnified times 10 because our feet are use to superior cushioning of the 90's and present.

wear a pair of max 2009 then go back to a retro 1. you would swear you were walking barefoot

theres not much difference from the 94 retro and the 2001 retro. they both feel horrible.

and it magnified times 10 because our feet are use to superior cushioning of the 90's and present.

wear a pair of max 2009 then go back to a retro 1. you would swear you were walking barefoot

Originally Posted by soundwave24

I've played in retro 1's.
The outsole is actually made with good rubber, so traction is surprisingly good.
A little bulky so you can't make super precise movements, but not the worst thing I've played in.
Retro Reebok Questions (not OG colorway) FTL

I've played in retro 1's.
The outsole is actually made with good rubber, so traction is surprisingly good.
A little bulky so you can't make super precise movements, but not the worst thing I've played in.
Retro Reebok Questions (not OG colorway) FTL

Originally Posted by magc840

roll.gif

Back when I was a kid we played in flipflops that tore apart.

omg hahahahhahaha I woke up my dog from laughing so hard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You also have to remember that the shoe was made specifically for Jordans foot. Its no different than say I get a custom fit shoe and u try wearing it

You also have to remember that the shoe was made specifically for Jordans foot. Its no different than say I get a custom fit shoe and u try wearing it

MJ could have played without shoes if he wanted but thank God he didn't.  Then the Jordan line of shoes wouldn't exist.

MJ could have played without shoes if he wanted but thank God he didn't.  Then the Jordan line of shoes wouldn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom