How is Kevin Durant the best scorer since MJ when...

Lebron avged 31.4 ppg at his 3rd year in the league. that was 1year younger than kd right now.

and now team usa wins the little "Fiba" world bball tourney against below nbdl level scrubs...some of the nerds like 
wojnarowski.png
 thinks kd will be the best in 2012. 

yahoo calls him an nba expert. lol

how does bron going to maimi make him a worse player when he's only 25 lol really can't understand how that works.

just because kd is really humble doesn't mean he's suddenly better than the franchise kid of nba.

kd right now is as good as the rookie bron or soph bron.

kd is another clyde drexler who will never be the best but close.

Lebron avged 31.4 ppg at his 3rd year in the league. that was 1year younger than kd right now.

and now team usa wins the little "Fiba" world bball tourney against below nbdl level scrubs...some of the nerds like 
wojnarowski.png

how does bron going to maimi make him a worse player when he's only 25 lol really can't understand how that works.

just because kd is really humble doesn't mean he's suddenly better than the franchise kid of nba.

damn hanssun u still in love with lebron? let it go man. its called opinion. im sure none of the dudes who said kg was the best scorer since mj had u in mind. stop taking it so personal

damn hanssun u still in love with lebron? let it go man. its called opinion. im sure none of the dudes who said kg was the best scorer since mj had u in mind. stop taking it so personal

Overall player: Lebron > KD

Pure Scorer: KD > Lebron

Lebron can drive to the hole at will. Get's most of his point near the hoop and at the line.

KD can also drive to the hole when he wants. Led the league in FT attempts but the kicker is the jumper and range, which Lebron doesnt really have.

Just my 2 pennies.

Overall player: Lebron > KD

Pure Scorer: KD > Lebron

Lebron can drive to the hole at will. Get's most of his point near the hoop and at the line.

KD can also drive to the hole when he wants. Led the league in FT attempts but the kicker is the jumper and range, which Lebron doesnt really have.

Just my 2 pennies.

OP I agree with some of your ideas, but you seriously cannot believe that KD, right now, is only as good as Bron during his rookie/sophomore seasons.

While I agree that LeBron is still extremely good, you have to see that KD has the skillset to make him the most legitimate scoring threat since MJ. LeBron is a beast when it comes to scoring too, but a lot of it has to do with the fact that he is a freak of nature.

Until LeBron develops more of a scoring arsenal, I see him as an energy drink. Extremely effective now, but questionable down the line.
KD is looking like wine to me right now, the skill is there and will only get better through time.

OP I agree with some of your ideas, but you seriously cannot believe that KD, right now, is only as good as Bron during his rookie/sophomore seasons.

While I agree that LeBron is still extremely good, you have to see that KD has the skillset to make him the most legitimate scoring threat since MJ. LeBron is a beast when it comes to scoring too, but a lot of it has to do with the fact that he is a freak of nature.

Until LeBron develops more of a scoring arsenal, I see him as an energy drink. Extremely effective now, but questionable down the line.
KD is looking like wine to me right now, the skill is there and will only get better through time.

Kobe was a better scorer than Durant. Hyperbole. Same thing happened with LeBron. NBA Offseason is terrible.

Kobe was a better scorer than Durant. Hyperbole. Same thing happened with LeBron. NBA Offseason is terrible.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

wojnarowski.png

##@@ all the other stuff. However, this is true.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

wojnarowski.png

##@@ all the other stuff. However, this is true.

right now i would put KD, Carmelo Anthony, AND Kobe Bryant as a better scorer than Lebron. But Lebron is the better all around player out of all of them.

right now i would put KD, Carmelo Anthony, AND Kobe Bryant as a better scorer than Lebron. But Lebron is the better all around player out of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom