How is Kevin Durant the best scorer since MJ when...

This guy is one of my favorite trolls of s&t 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's like a bizzaro Skip Bayless.

Originally Posted by JD617

kd right now is as good as the rookie soph bron or 3rd year bron.
Fixed.

Rookie Lebron wasn't even close to being as good as Durant is now.
LOL. 2nd year lebron is better than kd right now come on...
27 7 7 really

Originally Posted by JD617

kd right now is as good as the rookie soph bron or 3rd year bron.
Fixed.

Rookie Lebron wasn't even close to being as good as Durant is now.
LOL. 2nd year lebron is better than kd right now come on...
27 7 7 really

In terms of pure scoring...

KD > Melo > LeBron

Durant is effortless with the rock... he's not nearly as good of a player as LBJ is now but he's absolutely the nicest scorer. 

In terms of pure scoring...

KD > Melo > LeBron

Durant is effortless with the rock... he's not nearly as good of a player as LBJ is now but he's absolutely the nicest scorer. 

The difference lies in the flow of the offense. Lebron can muscle his way inside and either get a bucket or get fouled (and he gets bailed out a lot). Durant's offense is in the flow of the game, plus he goes to the line a lot because he's already developed that down and up move that Kobe perfected. Bill Simmons said it best that you can sag off Lebron and hope he chucks up a garbage three. You can't sag off Durant because he'll hit from anywhere.

As a physical force of athleticism, Lebron is better, but Durant is a better scorer, and his defense has improved exponentially.

The difference lies in the flow of the offense. Lebron can muscle his way inside and either get a bucket or get fouled (and he gets bailed out a lot). Durant's offense is in the flow of the game, plus he goes to the line a lot because he's already developed that down and up move that Kobe perfected. Bill Simmons said it best that you can sag off Lebron and hope he chucks up a garbage three. You can't sag off Durant because he'll hit from anywhere.

As a physical force of athleticism, Lebron is better, but Durant is a better scorer, and his defense has improved exponentially.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
Would you consider Lebron an average player too like that other dude?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
Would you consider Lebron an average player too like that other dude?

In terms of just putting the ball in the basket... I haven't seen too many do it as effortlessly as KD does it, thats for damn sure.

We're having a poll at my gig of how many times he going to crack 40 this season, and I'm tempted to say 15 which in itself is $+%*$!$ insanity but he just scores at will
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In terms of just putting the ball in the basket... I haven't seen too many do it as effortlessly as KD does it, thats for damn sure.

We're having a poll at my gig of how many times he going to crack 40 this season, and I'm tempted to say 15 which in itself is $+%*$!$ insanity but he just scores at will
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You lean on KD and he is done - Ron Artest proved that. Lean on him and take away his legs and he will shoot air balls. He needs to get stronger.

You lean on KD and he is done - Ron Artest proved that. Lean on him and take away his legs and he will shoot air balls. He needs to get stronger.

Back
Top Bottom