How is that Justice âœ

I have heard a couple of tracks there, and I dig what I've heard so far........I wanna know if it's worth the "time and effort".

Yes, but before you commit use pandora. make a justice playlist and get a preview.

Word, just grab it.

Phantom and Phantom II are my favorite tracks on the album.

You won't appreciate it if you don't listen to the whole thing in it's entirety, the album flows.

39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
is ill son

Album is straight-drop, this has been getting major play from me the last couple of days............Phantom Pt. 2 is bananas.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only because I trust your taste in music GEO am I gonna check this album out. Plus I was watching them in some video on Wale's myspace yesterday and I hadno idea that they made that song D.A.N.C.E.

i effing love this album especially Genisis. and its even got some play
in a Cadillac commercial which is dope.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Only because I trust your taste in music GEO am I gonna check this album out. Plus I was watching them in some video on Wale's myspace yesterday and I had no idea that they made that song D.A.N.C.E.

Trust me fam, if you are trying to expand your musical taste, try this joint out........

• "Genesis" contains a sample of "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. It is a handclap that is difficult to distinguish, as stated by Justice in an interview.[sup][2][/sup] This is uncredited in the liner notes.
  • "Newjack" contains a sample of "You Make Me Wanna Wiggle" by The Brothers Johnson[sup][3][/sup]
  • "Phantom" and "Phantom Pt. II" contain a sample of Goblin's "Tenebre (main theme)"[sup][3][/sup]
  • "Tthhee Ppaarrttyy" contains a sample of Three 6 Mafia's "Stay Fly"[sup][4][/sup] This is uncredited in the liner notes.
  • "Stress" contains a sample of "Night on Disco Mountain" by David Shire[sup][3][/sup] and a sample of "Jocko #%@%" by Devo[sup][5][/sup]
Oh yea, these dudes are alright in my book. They mess with rap music and the originator Michael Jackson
pimp.gif

i think these dudes r some of the best out right now, if u like them check out chromeo, boyz noise, AAAND la riots

Yo i've heard about Justice for years....and NEVER get them a listen once.

I just youtubed some of their joints...

And woooooow....wth was I thinking??? I absolutely love DP....and these dudes are refreshingly good like DP themselves.

EDIT: And yo....I've hooked up mad dudes in the forum. Someone needs to get at me soon with the 'album info'
nerd.gif

Justice is alright but they are 85% hype, 15% actual talent. Their live shows are absolutely horrible as well.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yo i've heard about Justice for years....and NEVER get them a listen once.

I just youtubed some of their joints...

And woooooow....wth was I thinking??? I absolutely love DP....and these dudes are refreshingly good like DP themselves.

EDIT: And yo....I've hooked up mad dudes in the forum. Someone needs to get at me soon with the 'album info'
nerd.gif

282025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom