How is your relationship with your siblings

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

gotta brother 2 years older than me. live in the same house dont talk at all. no greetings no nothing.

but why tho? just curious not judging or anything

All I need to say is I would be willing to die for my sister.
She is like an extension of my mother as we are seperated by 16 years, and while I did not like it when I was younger, I understand it much more now.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

damn how can some of you "hate" a sibling, things happen but we get over it
t

Sometimes, people do things that just can't be excused. Just cause someone is related to you, no guarantee they wont shaft you soon as they can.
One of my father's brother's is a liar, a theif, destroyed my father's family and deserves the shunning he's got... and more.

My relationship with my younger sister (2 years apart) is getting better. Not as many fights these days, neither of us are as hard-headed as we used to be so there's a lot more compromises. I'd kill anyone who hurt her, though. Well, that goes for anyone in my family.

I have a great relationship with my youngest sister (7 years apart). Well half-sister. She's real into playing sports, so we used to ball it up and play soccer all the time. I havent seen her in a couple years though, due to not visiting my dad in that time. She's coming out here with him for my sisters graduation in a couple months, so I'm pretty excited to show her around Portland for the first time.

Originally Posted by swingshot

damn how can some of you "hate" a sibling, things happen but we get over it
t

Sometimes, people do things that just can't be excused. Just cause someone is related to you, no guarantee they wont shaft you soon as they can.
One of my father's brother's is a liar, a theif, destroyed my father's family and deserves the shunning he's got... and more.
I guess so, it probably hard for me to understand because my reality is what it is in terms of family and I can't really fathom

any situation where things would get like that in my family, but i see your point

My older brother (by a year and a half) is my ace. I can go to him for anything and he'll protect me in any situation. We use to fight alot in middle school and a little in high school though. But we always respected each other enough not to go too far with things (not punching each other in face, below the belt, no wishing death, etc.) I feel fortunate that our relationship got better and I'm happy to have someone around that I can talk to any time about anything...well almost. 

I have better relationships with my sisters than my brothers.

My brothers will steal form our family, misused the family, and will lie to and on the family.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

gotta brother 2 years older than me. live in the same house dont talk at all. no greetings no nothing.

but why tho? just curious not judging or anything
no idea really. used to be kinda close but since like 5 years ago we just stopped talking all of a sudden. Now its like there's a complete stranger in the house. I feel awkward even saying a word to him.

Im 22 and the youngest of 6. I grew up with my full sister who is 6 years older. We didnt like each other pretty much until my senior year of high school. Now our bond is great and I love her to death.

The next are my half brother and sister (mom) who are 16 years older. They have both been cool all my life though my sis has been making some questionable decisions as of late..

I have another half sister (dad) whom I not really close too.

My oldest half brother is 20 years older then me and thats my dude. Got me an internship this past summer and pretty much set me up with a job post-graduation. I've always had a lot of love and respect for him.

Never met my older brother. He passed away the year before I was born. He would've been 37 I think, and I'm just going on 21 so I'm not sure if we'd actually be close.

My younger sister (15) and i (19) Get along really well, we're very close
pimp.gif

Now i have a Older Half-Sister (Mom) who i dont like really cuz she full of herself
smh.gif
and causes Drama for no @$!+!* reason. So i dont really get along w/ her but we have our moments i guess

my sister moved out when she was 19, there are pros and cons to her doing so. I guess we see each other fairly often so its cool

My baby brother's 2 years younger, we're pretty close. Dude holds my opinion so highly of his girls that most of them are automatically intimidated by me before we've even met. We're always doing stupid !#%%, and he's the one I go to when I need advice or if I want to go see a gorey movie none of my ladies want to see, he'll go with me. I love him.

If I ever get married, he'll be the one to give me away.

mytmouse76 wrote:
Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

I don't have any and that is one of my life's biggest regrets

i always feel sorry only children...

My older cousin is an only child and he seems to be happier than anyone I know because of it. My situation is a little different. I am the oldest, with two brothers and one sister. I rarely speak to them and actually am not a fan of one of my brothers. I guess the situation is different for everyone.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Never met my older brother. He passed away the year before I was born. He would've been 37 I think, and I'm just going on 21 so I'm not sure if we'd actually be close.
Sorry to hear that man.  I always viewed my oldest brother more like an uncle than anything else.  An interesting fact I just learned recently was that he deployed for the military the same day I was born.  My mom had to deal with labor pains and the thought she may never see her first child again on the same day.  Crazy when I think about it like that..

My brother and me have always bean close. My sister only talks to me when she needs money.

im 21, my bros 18...thats my best friend, its crazy cuz we're carbon copies of each other...I really can't see not being close with him

Word, though.

Bro & Sis > Bro & Bro .. Sis & Sis.

I'll never lose contact with mine, no matter what.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

We don't dislike each other we just dont talk to each other (lol) & we are twins.

Pics or ducktales.

two of my brothers are deceased
i am close with my lil sister (15) and youngest brother (10)
my oldest brother (30 something) and i talk on holidays, bdays etc
my two other brothers (21 and 22) and i are real close even though they are knuckleheads
and one of my younger brothers (18) i dont talk to at all
frown.gif
i am going to try and find him this summer though.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Sorry to hear that man.  I always viewed my oldest brother more like an uncle than anything else.  An interesting fact I just learned recently was that he deployed for the military the same day I was born.  My mom had to deal with labor pains and the thought she may never see her first child again on the same day.  Crazy when I think about it like that..
Thanks my dude. And yeah it is crazy, to experience bringing in a new life while potentially losing the other.

some of you have lots of siblings. i thought parents these days were toning down the amount of children they have.

Back
Top Bottom