how limited will the air jordan XX3 motorsports edition be?

ok thanks.because nicekicks says the chicago xx3s are gonna b limited to 2,298.n there was a post on niketalk saying that the motorsports will b the mostlimited.so i thought they wuld b under 2,000 pairs released

Good question..............well i went to my local spot a couple of days ago and the owner showed me the invoice for november and december and it showed thatthey are getting all 3 pairs, BUT out of all 3 they are getting only 8 pairs of motorsports!!!!! Honestly how it all broke down was 16 pairs of UNCs, 12 pairsof Chi's, and 8 pairs of motorsports. He also showed me the number of pairs for the 2 pairs of spiz dropping next month and they are only getting 12 pairsof cool greys and 8 pairs of black/purple (for anyone who cares)
laugh.gif
butyea my point is that the releases for this month and next month are gonna be more limited than many people think.

The Chicago 23s are the ones to get. Let's be real, that shoe has Jordan all over it. Motorsports are dope but c'mon... Those chicago are just ....wow

that is a good question, ima try to cop the motorsports and both spiz'ikes.
Welcome to NT

lol, you can get a authentic one in any size on eBay right now for $225 shipped
laugh.gif

Oh yeah welcome to NT
wink.gif

the motorsports are flooded in Asia but the other 2 colorways are being released in limited amounts, that's what I was told, but don't quote me .

good thing this side of the border we got the motorsports over a month or so ago...it looks nice in the online pics, but so much better in person...the bluesin this shoe are amazing...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Canada sucks... J/p. You guys getting the other 2 colors?

yeah as far as i know we're getting them as well...actually my links still have to get concrete info for me...either way i get 90% of my shoes period inthe states and have them shipped to my US address...

There's still a heap of Motorsports around in Australia. I think they may have even been on sale at a factory outlet for $220 AUD but they are sold outnow. Just hoping that the other 2 colourways are coming to Oz too!

welcome to NT,there is too much hype around the motorsports be limited, i live in australia and its true that in general there isnt the hype around sneakers asmuch as the US but the motorsports have sat on shelves long enough for me to get a second pair easily 2 weeks after release date

Back
Top Bottom