How Long Are Your Showers?

How long are your showers

I usually shower 20-30 minutes, and according to my family that's OD long.

Sometimes I get lost in thought

I personally think those 3-4 minute dudes is scust

How long does it take you to shower?

An effective shower should be no longer than 10-15 minutes imo.

usually take anywhere from 10-20 minutes depending on how much i hurry myself, but my absolute best thinking/random thoughts come from the shower.

I was a 45 minute showerer....back then I used to do a lot of thinking in the shower but now I cut it down to 10-15 min. Time is money and no one needs to think that long while in the shower.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I was a 45 minute showerer....back then I used to do a lot of thinking in the shower but now I cut it down to 10-15 min. Time is money and no one needs to think that long while in the shower.

This.Used to take a minute in the shower, but now my time is more limited.

5 minutes
get wet, turn the water off, soap up, turn water on, wash off

saves water, better for the pocket and the planet

7-10 mins..not that difficult to get in and get out..

My girl's brother takes at least a half hour..like what the hell he b doin in there..no ayo

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Til I feel clean
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which is usually about 10min.. Sometimes I just want to think and relax in the shower, those are around 20-25min[/color]

Originally Posted by dmxgod

7-10 mins..not that difficult to get in and get out..

My girl's brother takes at least a half hour..like what the hell he b doin in there..no ayo

Is he going through puberty?
laugh.gif

6-8 minutes. 30 minute shower? Ya folks better start making you pay that water bill. Bet you'll cut it down then.

lol at anything over 20 minutes. yall are reckless. mine are about 15 minutes. and thats with washing my hair everyday

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Til I feel clean
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which is usually about 10min.. Sometimes I just want to think and relax in the shower, those are around 20-25min[/color]
That's reasonable - 10 minutes or so in the morning for me.

If I've had a hard day or something I might occasionally have a longer one in the evening - but that's not common.

Even when I try to enjoy my showers, they dont last longer than 15 minutes. How is dudes in there for 30-45 minutes?
laugh.gif

Go in, get wet, throw some shampoo, body wash, rinse all at once, finito.

Back
Top Bottom