How Long Are Your Showers?

I usually stay in the bathroom for only 30 minutes.

But that's only because I turn on the water, knowing that it takes a while to warm up.

Sit on toilet and take a @+!+ that takes about 29 minutes.

And use the rest of the leftover minute to take a shower.

Usually 30 - 40 mins
frown.gif
.. i used to have longgg hair for 13 years, i had to wash that thing all the time.. I'm sort of accustomed to taking long baths mostly just to take care of my hair, wash rinse, re wash.. than back to my shower.

but now that i cut it.. i'm a boss lol, in and out 20 mins .. niceeeeee !! lol
smokin.gif

Am I the only one who likes to have the shower running while you take a dump? *+%! is peaceful
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Am I the only one who likes to have the shower running while you take a dump? *+%! is peaceful
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
*raises hand*

It's like taking a dump in a Tropical Rain Forest, with Toucans and Skittles!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
*raises hand*

It's like taking a dump in a Tropical Rain Forest, with Toucans and Skittles!
i hate taking a dump before i shower cuz when i get outta the shower all the smelly dump air sticks to me which negates the shower

10-15 minutes in the shower, usually another 10-15 for me to leave the bathroom completely. Showers for me are like therapy sessions. I enjoy my time in there
laugh.gif

like 8-10 in the shower 5-10 drying, lotioning, etc

u guys ever notice it takes longer to fap while in the shower compared to outside
nerd.gif
nh

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

6-10 mins....not to threadjack but related question: anybody ever try cold or cool showers? I only do it in the summer but it feels amazing (no ayo), especially when its 90+ degrees out at 8 am
The air *+!%! up in my house alot, so it gets hot, I take cool showers. Not cold though. Just turn the knob a smidgen past hot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

6-10 mins....not to threadjack but related question: anybody ever try cold or cool showers? I only do it in the summer but it feels amazing (no ayo), especially when its 90+ degrees out at 8 am
The air *+!%! up in my house alot, so it gets hot, I take cool showers. Not cold though. Just turn the knob a smidgen past hot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cold showers in the summer only
about 10 minutes to shower

In the mornings if I'm in a rush, probably around 7 minutes.

Any other time, 10-30 minutes
smile.gif

If I'm shaving my balls, 45-60 minutes

Cold showers are appreciated in the summer..
pimp.gif

Dudes b unleashin their shower business..keep that nonsense to yourself..

around 10 mins

chill for like 2mins
hair 2 mins
chill another 2 mins
body 2 mins
chill another 2mins

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom