How Long Before Mike Brown Gets Fired?

I don't know if he's the main reason the Cavs are looking mediocre but I don't think he's going to make it past February as the Cavs Coach. Theteam just doesn't even look the same this year.

Unless they totally go into a funk, he will stay for the remainder of the season. Barring a trip to the finals, I think he will be fired after this season. Hejust looks overwhelmed out there most of the time.

i remember earlier in the season he was interviewed on espn or tnt and he was asked "what can you do to build up the lead?" his answer "justgive it to lebron and move out the way" ...
i thought he wasn't serious but he dint even crack a smile or laugh .. he was dead serious.

*waits for that gif to be posted*
laugh.gif

Just let Lebron be a player coach, might as well make it official.

What kind of stupid thread is this. The Cavs are a top 3 team in the east coming off a 66 win season.

Lock this garbage up.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Unless they totally go into a funk, he will stay for the remainder of the season. Barring a trip to the finals, I think he will be fired after this season. He just looks overwhelmed out there most of the time.
THIS...unfortunately.
tired.gif

And I can't front, that is still easily one of the funniest .gifs I've ever seen to this day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

OC, you're honestly happy with MB?
grin.gif

Yes I am.

It could be wayyyyyy worse. Only coaches I'd take over him are Phil, Pop, Adelman or Sloan. Vet coaches who can handle LeBron. But without MB and hisdefense first mindset, this team wouldn't have the success they have...yes even with LeBron.

People assume he's good coach because he was an assistant coch with Greg Poppovich a couple season before he got the job in Cleveland .

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Yes I am.

It could be wayyyyyy worse. Only coaches I'd take over him are Phil, Pop, Adelman or Sloan. Vet coaches who can handle LeBron. But without MB and his defense first mindset, this team wouldn't have the success they have...yes even with LeBron.
People don't realize the Cavs were a two man team a few years ago. Lebron+Mike Brown's D.

Ignorant fans judge MB on what he says in interviews. The guy has a laid back personality off the court and he always praises his players first so it gives theimpression to basketball dilettantes that MB doesn't know what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Yes I am.

It could be wayyyyyy worse. Only coaches I'd take over him are Phil, Pop, Adelman or Sloan. Vet coaches who can handle LeBron. But without MB and his defense first mindset, this team wouldn't have the success they have...yes even with LeBron.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i remember earlier in the season he was interviewed on espn or tnt and he was asked "what can you do to build up the lead?" his answer "just give it to lebron and move out the way" ...
i thought he wasn't serious but he dint even crack a smile or laugh .. he was dead serious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom