How Long Before Mike Brown Gets Fired?

Shaq is a big reason why they havent been winning, he clogs the paint up and gets in the way of Lebron's drives and finishes/kick outs.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Yes I am.

It could be wayyyyyy worse. Only coaches I'd take over him are Phil, Pop, Adelman or Sloan. Vet coaches who can handle LeBron. But without MB and his defense first mindset, this team wouldn't have the success they have...yes even with LeBron.

This is a joke, right?

You alllllllllllready know

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

Shaq is a big reason why they havent been winning, he clogs the paint up and gets in the way of Lebron's drives and finishes/kick outs.
Did you learn this from ESPN? Sure they've lost a few recently but are still 16-7. It's not like they're the Knicks.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Did you learn this from ESPN? Sure they've lost a few recently but are still 16-7. It's not like they're the Knicks.
If they were the Knicks, they wouldn't have lost recently.

awwwwwwwww
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

pimp.gif
Congrats on the 4 game win streak. Only 7 more consecutive wins and you will be at 50% winning percentage.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Congrats on the 4 game win streak. Only 7 more consecutive wins and you will be at 50% winning percentage.
pimp.gif
The back and forth in S&T is always entertainment.
laugh.gif
Shaq isn't the reason they've lost 7 games either. Laziness, lack of ball and player movement and lack of an offensive scheme at the end of games havebeen our problems.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's all jokes, man. Jeeze, Cleveland fans are so sensitive. I dont know who is easier to piss off Cavs fans or Cowboys fans.

Its always the same ol' haters in every Cavs thread. Get a got damn life...no one loses sleep over your bitnerness.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Its always the same ol' haters in every Cavs thread. Get a got damn life...no one loses sleep over your bitnerness.
laugh.gif
Very true. Sports is not serious business. It's all jokes in these threads. I'm sure most of use have other interests and hobbies, too.

Mike Brown has finally seen enough, and is beginning to put the hammer down on Lebron, Mo, and the entire team in regards to getting an attitude adjustment.

The attitude adjustment that has been needed has been the team's collective hit and miss attitude toward playing consistent and strong team defense.

In terms of Lebron James ...the head coach has been getting in his face about how his often times carefree, and fun-loving approach to the game, in terns of his demeanor on the court, has negatively influenced the team.

He wants Lebron to demonstrate a more disciplined, hard nosed, demeanor throughout the game and lead this team by example defensively.

I think Mike Brown is right on point in how he is handling things, and should see positive results as time passes.

This team has truly underperformed early on. I will say that our coaches are trying very hard to get this team to perform collectively, at higher levels on both sides of the ball without conceding anything in the process.

In past season's we've attempted to control and assist our defensive efforts by limiting our offensive capabilities. We've attempted to control the pace of the game, so that we could exert a high level of energy to the defensive side of the ball.

This year, we are looking to develop an opportunistic offensive scheme, without conceding anything on the defensive side of the ball. Which is possible through the limits on player minutes, and finding the very best player rotations that we can from our very deep collection of talent that we have on this team.

Through the first quarter of the season, in progressing our offensive capabilities ...we've seen a noticeable drop in our defensive intensity. Something that isn't sitting well with our head coach, and he's obviously reached the point where he's not going to accept what he's been seeing on the court any longer.

This is the mental hurdle this team has needed to clear for the past three seasons in my opinion. Implementing and becoming a multifaceted and opportunistic offensive team, without conceding our core strength, which is a strong team defense.

It's all between the ears, and it is a moxie and attitude that needs to be re-instilled within our players this year. But, unlike past seasons ...we aren't going to look to taper down the offensive growth potential, and pace to try and assist that effort.

It will be very interesting to see how it all rolls out in the coming weeks, because we've finally reached the point where Mike Brown has been in past seasons. Where he's exerting his influence as the head coach to achieve the level of defensive intensity and ability that he demands from his teams.

I've seen that side of Mike Brown finally come to the forefront, and this is the Mike Brown that I love as a head coach.

I think we've got the right mix now .. We've got the strong willed, high level offensive coach that will demand respect and attention to detail in Mike Malone. Now we have Mike Brown locking in and assisting Melvin Hunt in getting the defensive mindset back in check.

I feel confident that we're now on the road to getting things addressed properly and we can get the team mindset, lead by Lebron, on the track to build and grow and reach our potential come playoff time.

If we do what we should and can do ....and remain healthy ...we should be right where we need to be to win a championship this year.

Just very happy to see that Mike Brown IS handling things with Lebron and the team exactly how I feel they need to be handled at this point to get them where we need to be.

Lots of the distractions and issues that have been hurting us are beginning to show some very positive improvements as well. Delonte, while keeping fingers crossed, is showing steady progress and becoming more and more like the Delonte we knew last season.

Not saying bumps won't be present along the way ... hell, they were bumpy at points all though last season as well. But, he;s getting himself back to where we need him to be, and that is a very key component to our perimeter defense, and offense as well.

"Our will in the second half, led by LeBron James, has to become habit for us. It has to be our identity for 48 minutes. That's something that myself and LeBron need to capture. The will we showed in the second half is who we want to become - simple as that. We showed glimpses of it so far, but we have to do it for as close to 48 minutes as possible. It's appeared, disappeared at times, came back, disappeared again and that's part of the season, but we have to start getting to the point where that's who we are."

http://www.nba.com/cavali...otes_blazers_091211.html

Mike starting to lay the hammer down.

Back
Top Bottom