How long were the lines at your shoe store when the black/pink air yeezy came out?

Waiting for Yeezys from kwest on Vimeo.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

So are people actually gonna wear the shoes or they just get them to resell?
Half of the people are getting them just for the resell value. If I had those pink with blacks they would of been rocked all week long
smokin.gif

dude had me rolling at realizing how stupid they were o noooo i cant sleep the yeezys sp? i really dont care

but anyways people actually camped out and missed school for an ugly pair of shoes I mean their grades are probably dropping significantly for a ugly pair ofshoes..................

Originally Posted by azianpridefolyfe

^I JUST LOL'D AT WAT U SAID

I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE SOMEONE LIKE U GUYS SO CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME HOW? THANKS.

see the quote button at the bottom right of the persons post you press that button.................................. does take a degree in rocket science tofigure that out

I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE SOMEONE LIKE U GUYS SO CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME HOW? THANKS.

quote button on the bottom right side of the box, between report and reply.

-waysinthyme

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

see the quote button at the bottom right of the persons post you press that button.................................. does take a degree in rocket science to figure that out

roll.gif

GTEK
nerd.gif
where you at
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

you joint nt for the yeezys. thats the wrong reason to join. stay in general the shoe sections suck.
joined*
I don't think a store in NY received a shipment of yeezys besides one in downtown BK, which is too much of a hassle for me.

lol at new dudes comin straight to general. it usually takes a couple months for that to happen.
laugh.gif

I use to post in general alot back in the day
(how many of u guys can say that
wink.gif
)

but to get back to the thread.... i was at NT chicago, 26 hours.

^^^^ just passing by to see how was going over here but na pure garbage
Let's go back to the real Yeezy threat

Back
Top Bottom