Supporter
Joined May 31, 2007
5 - Eires, QK Manus, Dontrelles, SBTGs, Bicks
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Joined Jan 21, 2001
stop buying dunks. dunks are bad. looks like a couple people in this thread have already seen the light.
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Joined Mar 5, 2005
11 pair and counting...
He may have signed with the wrong company (converse...?) but he could be "the one"

Joined May 13, 2001
Tooo many, started to cut down on them.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Joined Oct 20, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]yeah, they took the older Dunks off the site so the current ones won't look so ugly to newbs..... [hr][/hr]

as great of a quote this is (iNiNe I think) it's no longer true.
I think they just put the archived Dunks back up.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Joined Dec 21, 2006
2 pairs.

1. The doo-doo Jordunk VIII's (what wuz i thinkin'? :smh:
)
2. I(19 years old) bought the MF Doom's for my lil bro(13 years old), he acted up, I took em. LOL!!!.......... :stoneface:
(Imma make a great dad. :lol:
)

Don't worry, I'll give em back to him, I know those are many of you alls grails. He's gonna DS em tho'. Learnin' from his big bro. :pimp:

I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

Joined May 2, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]stop buying dunks. dunks are bad. looks like a couple people in this thread have already seen the light. [hr][/hr]

Quote:[hr][/hr]if you have more that 20 youre a toolshed. if you have more then 15 your a toolbox. anymore than 10 and your a power tool.[hr][/hr]

why you wanna know? so you can front like the cool guy with only one?

Joined Jan 21, 2001
okay so im lieing that i only have 1 pair of dunks? how many u got newb? jus play your position and answer the question.
"soleaddict" means you must have a lot............. cool
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Joined Apr 10, 2007
I have one pair and will likely keep it that way (more of a jordan head).
HEAT SEEKER
-I like shoes, shoes I like-

Joined Jan 21, 2001
im on a mission to rid nt of dunks. get with it.

Joined Feb 26, 2004
Jordunk TB III's
Send Helps
BA Camo's
so 3 pair.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now