How many Games have you played in your KOBE 5's

edit: played in my aways in about 20-30+ games. del sols in about half that amount. both holding up nicely and feeling like a part of my feet.

edit: played in my aways in about 20-30+ games. del sols in about half that amount. both holding up nicely and feeling like a part of my feet.

Sorry people I accidentally made the same post about WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY twice, so I made this as a make shift post. 
So far I have played 7 solid games in mine and there is no noticeable degradation of the cushioning.

Sorry people I accidentally made the same post about WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY twice, so I made this as a make shift post. 
So far I have played 7 solid games in mine and there is no noticeable degradation of the cushioning.

i use my V's once a week.. but i always bring an extra iv in the trunk of my car
wink.gif

im still more comfortable wearing the iv's...
roll.gif

i use my V's once a week.. but i always bring an extra iv in the trunk of my car
wink.gif

im still more comfortable wearing the iv's...
roll.gif

Few months.  Twice a week.  4-5 games per wear/day.  Indoors/recreationally.  Soles started separating from the shoe last week.  Have a couple tears on the uppers.  One of best shoes I've ever played in but only lasting a few months doesn't put them in the durable category. 

Few months.  Twice a week.  4-5 games per wear/day.  Indoors/recreationally.  Soles started separating from the shoe last week.  Have a couple tears on the uppers.  One of best shoes I've ever played in but only lasting a few months doesn't put them in the durable category. 

been playing in aways, inlines and POPs since RD, and recenly added del sols.

these things are rotation killers, i feel as if im missing out on something if i wear anything else.

sole started to separate on my aways, but it wasnt anything a little super glue couldnt fix.

been playing in aways, inlines and POPs since RD, and recenly added del sols.

these things are rotation killers, i feel as if im missing out on something if i wear anything else.

sole started to separate on my aways, but it wasnt anything a little super glue couldnt fix.

Back
Top Bottom