How many jobs have you been fired from?

Dude was racist, and I got a ride with a friend one day, who happened to be black. Dude started making smart remarks, I tried to hold back my anger but I was pissed, and had some kind of attitude, told me I was done cause of the attitude. 
indifferent.gif

I probably could of tried to deal with it, I mean you can't change people, and sometimes there's nothing you can do, but at that time being 17-18, it was not worth it. No regrets.

I just quit my first job that I hadn't been fired from today
laugh.gif

All of my jobs have ended in some sort of situation that got blown out of proportion
laugh.gif

Reasons I've been fired:

• was not legally old enough to work there
  • I spoke out about my supervisor being canned
  • my supervisor said I cursed her out (didn't) and turned the crew against her, basically because I was manager in training and everyone liked me and hated her
  • "accidentally" deleted my library fines and forgot to say anything about it(I was self supervised on a weekend at 8pm, forgot over the weekend to say anything. And by "accidentally" I mean I thought it would be much harder than that, such as there would be a confirm button or something 
    laugh.gif
    )
  • I  believe our medical institutions are a scam, so I don't goto the doctor, so I don't get doctors notes. Got fired for calling out and not having doctors notes over the course of a year.
    30t6p3b.gif
    This was one of my favorite jobs ever too...

Sidenote: Every single one of these jobs I was excelling at. As in I was the consistent top seller, manager-in-training, with more responsibility etc. I really don't think I'm meant to BE an employee.

Honestly, I don't like working for other people or businesses. I would rather spend my energy and time on myself.

#yaoming

Been fired from the same job twice..but my boss was cool about it and let me put in my 2 weeks notice instead, because he wasn't the one to terminate me the first 2 times..it was a higher up.

The first one, well...my mind just wasn't really in it. My dad had fallen ill(which ended up being fatal) and that was stressing me out..I just kept letting rude customers get to me and I'd start arguing with them. Eventually one lady went to corporate and it was curtains.

The second time...that was straight bs. There was this new exec assistant manager(aka 2nd in command) that NOBODY liked at all..everybody hated working with him. For some reason..dude had it out for me. Yeah I did dislike him..but I was still respectful, so I didn't understand. There would be times that I'd let him know in advance that I'd be a few minutes late and I'd bring proof to excuse it. This guy would go behind my back and put me down as no call/no show and write me up. He eventually got his way and I was gone again. I seriously think dude was just extra salty because everybody there didn't like him and they loved working with me.

It was a great feeling getting re-hired there again and seeing the look of shock and anger on his face.
pimp.gif

2 worked this min wage thing at a flea market..got rude with the customers and slept alot..I mean really when its already a dime how you gunna come up and want it for a nickel..they were ASKIN for me to be rude..

other one was fired for false information..got in there comps and changed my quota numbers so it looked like I was doin more than I was..ended up gettin caught when I showed someone else how to do it

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by FourReal

^how explain please

working for a contracting companya few years ago. went back to the shop a few minutes early on the only day the boss shows up. he was already heated about something else (not pertaining to me and the kid i was with) so it was pretty much wrong place, wrong time. he threw a tv. it was unnecessary. did i mention it was a freinds uncle? yea.

laugh.gif
this is the worst explanation ever. You didnt explain WHY you got fired?

As for me, never been fired...................yet

Back
Top Bottom