How many of us are here just for General Forum..?

And why..?
As for me, collecting shoes is no longer my only passion and so less time is spent on shoes - I still love sneakers though...

But all the time I've spent here I have never stopped reading our General forum. I'm not hating or look down on our other sections at all either, we're all one family but I just don't read or post in them much. The things I find in General are just too good to stop visiting for ie: life lessons, motivation, relationship stories, women appreciation threads, breaking world and local news, lulz of course, photography threads, creativity and inspiration, and a range of different people to talk to that all share at least one common interest (Nikes)...

Just a thought of today - peace...

<3 NT

Yeah I'm just here for General.

Rarely I'll go into Nike, funny thing was when I was first on NT I was exclusively in the Nike forum and now I'm only here.

Good ol' General Forum doing its job. 
pimp.gif

*raises hand*

i go in S&T alot, music ocassionally and sneaker showcase from time to time

but General... err day
pimp.gif

General > work

Everything OP said pretty much describes how I feel. NT for life
pimp.gif

I remember hitting up just only the Nike forum to stay in touch with the Zoom Kobe 1s just months before it dropped. Then I switched to just only the Jordan forum after the DMPs were released (the retro Grape 5 thread was epic). After that I just mostly rocked with the General Forum and Sports and Training forum.... and sometimes the Music forum. 

I dont post a ton altogether but general my main spot.  Bunch of lulz and down to earth dudes in here.  Along with much more

Dont even buy Nikes anymore, but have to come to the general section to find out about news no real news network will cover.

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

^^ Feel the exact same way my man, those could have been my words

Same for me.  Sneakers are no longer a priority since I now have other expenses and now I strictly check out the general forum for the jokes.  I used to live in the retro forum.

i am here
80 % for general
10% showcase
10% shoe sections

not into kicks as much as i used to be *kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom