How many of you get judged immediately when your playing a sport?

I'm 18 yrs old. 5'9 AND mexican, everytime i go to the courts the dominate race (african americans) never want to pick me up.
but once I have played they want me to play with them all of a sudden, I mean can you really tell how good someone is in any sport
just by the way they look?

..It probably doesnt help either that I tuck my shirt in I dont know hahah

haha i feel the same way....im 6'4 but a chubby white dude, so they figure all im good for is rebounding and cant have any actual skill lol

Originally Posted by ralph91

..It probably doesnt help either that I tuck my shirt in I dont know hahah

Yea probably not,

Let them judge you, as long as you drop buckets then your good

Originally Posted by mloonz88

haha i feel the same way....im 6'4 but a chubby white dude, so they figure all im good for is rebounding and cant have any actual skill lol

son with cool grey and white sole Huaraches? I remember you.

Well I'm chubby and black so people expect me to be slow and unathletic. Most of the time making that assumption, you'd be right so who am I to blame them? Especially right now, I got that Anthony Mason in the offseason physique 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Boo hoo
eyes.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mloonz88

son with cool grey and white sole Huaraches? I remember you.

Well I'm chubby and black so people expect me to be slow and unathletic. Most of the time making that assumption, you'd be right so who am I to blame them? Especially right now, I got that Anthony Mason in the offseason physique 
I see you, Escalade. 

I play at the Y with my Cousin whos a girl a lot and shes usually better than about 70% of the dudes on the court...

So, you never seen a dude that just looks sorry?

But people assume I can play...and they're right. I'm pretty nice.

i feel it i'm 5'7 asian and pretty skinny i always get picked lasted and when i get on the court the jumper is wet. then they're always good shooting. or else if i get first captain if dude has hella Jordan gear on or looks like a hoop i'll pick them up. only to find out they're soo weak!!

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

So, you never seen a dude that just looks sorry?

But people assume I can play...and they're right. I'm pretty nice.

laugh.gif

"If i do say so myself..."

C'mon OP It's about winning...
smh.gif
aint nobody judgin you... If i dont know you you damn right i aint pickin up no 5'9" mexican with his shirt tucked in
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not very good, but the dudes who play at my school gym are straight bums, but you'll never see them pick a white dude before a black dude if they are the same size.

*Shrugs* If that's the most racial adversity I have to put up with in my life I'm blessed.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

i feel it i'm 5'7 asian and pretty skinny i always get picked lasted and when i get on the court the jumper is wet. then they're always good shooting. or else if i get first captain if dude has hella Jordan gear on or looks like a hoop i'll pick them up. only to find out they're soo weak!!
if you play like you talk then no wonder you get picked last. jk had to do it fam no offense

lmao...
i pass up the small/skinny/white/hispanic/anyotherrace other than black.

why?

_'s is miraculous at hoopin.

if the _ is 6'3"+ and slim. he on my team.

im 6'1" and chubby. all im doin is killin'em with that J and talkin $%%%.

but real talk... how ima choose a single 5'9" dude to play on my team when the other team got 5 cats thats 6'2" 1/2?

you gettin schooled if they even decent. its science.

Being Asian, yeah.. But, being 6'2.. It evens out.

edit:  And no, I'm not a 'Frailsian." 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

6'7 black ....they think they're getting lebron, i give them darko
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom