How many of you get judged immediately when your playing a sport?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i'm a girl..so yea.
TEAM Pics Or Die

come up off them pics bruh.
nerd.gif

thirstfail jawny quest
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And so it begins....[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mloonz88

haha i feel the same way....im 6'4 but a chubby white dude, so they figure all im good for is rebounding and cant have any actual skill lol

son with cool grey and white sole Huaraches? I remember you.

Well I'm chubby and black so people expect me to be slow and unathletic. Most of the time making that assumption, you'd be right so who am I to blame them? Especially right now, I got that Anthony Mason in the offseason physique 
I see you, Escalade. 
Nah Shemar Moore, even with my recent record breaking weight gain it ain't that bad. I'm somewhere leaner than Zach Randolph, chubbier than Paul Pierce, but far leaner than Shaq, Al Jefferson, and Juwai, yet far chubbier than Baron Davis, Ron Artest, and Chris Paul.
laugh.gif
You should've hooped Craig David. Don't you live in NY, or is it DC? Fill me in.

this _ just called dude shemar moore and craig david in the same post.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Ya'll $@!!@! be KILLIN me.. man ..

people assume since im a second rower that I can't run with the backline.

(rugby terminology.)

6' black, with the body of a God, always make a point to play with out a shirt, +%*@+% think I'm a baller but they're usually disappointed. It goes both ways.
laugh.gif

(As far as playing) I don't get judged immediately, but I tend to pass and play reserved so I get the "he don't even want the ball" type remarks.
indifferent.gif

The worst is when you have a really bad game in front of people that you never played with before.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom