How many of you guys cant go a day without flossing?

only if your teeth are crooked and over lapping is when floss is most needed, but your ur teeth are str8 then u dont have much to worry about... IF you havegaps ur str8

Yea yall buggin, yall betta floss before yall loose all ya teeth, and that bad breath is on the way... to the people that don't floss, just go to the storeand floss 1 time... and smell that floss after you finished..... you will have the ughhhh
sick.gif
face watch....

i don't floss cuz i'm lazy...the dentist keeps telling me to do so and that i have gingivitis, but i only do it every once in a while. but my teeth are still in decent shape.
your teeth may be in decent shape, but your gums are already going downhill...you're gonna lose those teeth.

I used to have crooked teeth and hardly ever flossed as a kid. When I hit about 18 I got braces and my teeth were perfect. I was supposed to floss with bracesbut it's just too much of a hassle. When the braces came off I wore my retainer all the time. 1 year later my teeth are jacked up again. DON'T BE LAZYAND WEAR YOUR RETAINERS (sorry) Anyways, I'm gonna get braces again within the next couple years but this brings me to the whole point of the post. My mainreason for never flossing was because if was just too hard. I got HUGE hands so it's hard to get in my mouth with the proper angles needed. Well Idiscovered a wonderful invention that I had ignored for years. Use the "floss picks" at the bottom. You can get a bag of about 100 at walmart for $1
floss.jpg
I don't floss all the time, but I do pretty often now. Makes it much easier.

Used to floss on a regular basis until I came to college
laugh.gif
...I should start again

start flossin twice daily after i had my teeth x-rayed. hopefully theres no more cavities on the horizon for me!!

cant beat the feeling of floss x brush x mouth wash collab.

Originally Posted by AbortionPortion15

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

seriously...I can not sleep if I don't dental floss...

Flossing is just as important as brushing...and I bet half of you guys never even do it

i almost never floss and i would bet my soul i have 10x better oral hygiene than u

wow ur an idiot...

someone can have the whitest/nicest looking teeth...yet that has nothin to do with the effect of flossing..

wait til ur gums start smelling like a fat turd and you get that gingi treatment goin on...

plaque builds up between the thin gaps in your teeth. the food rots and causes your gums to smell like crap

you might smile like this
happy.gif
but the people are gunna be like:
sick.gif
when they smell that doggy breath

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

I only floss after I've
tongue.gif
.......... Well I'm sure someone gets the picture.
.. come on son,
roll.gif
but nah i dont floss everyday, but rather acouple times a week maybe 1-2 at most.. smh at me i just got my braces off to on friday so now i have no excuses..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom