How many sexual partners is a lot to you?

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

for a wife..she gotta be a virgin..

i found this funny
laugh.gif

but anyways, I dont care. As long as she doesn't have Aids, or any other permanent STDs, I'm down.
Dude herpes is for life and about 80% of ppl have it.
I say 5 tops.
Who told you that? 

I'm feeling the same way right now

disease is on a steady climb and I aint bout to be burnin for no ragedy piece of %+$+%.
condoms don't even protect against everything.
sick.gif

^ why dont you both just go get tested since you want to be sure. i think its very rare that you guys will find a virgin to marry. but good luck.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

^ why dont you both just go get tested since you want to be sure. i think its very rare that you guys will find a virgin to marry. but good luck.
You're right. Needle in a haystack almost. I remember back in high school, pretty much every girl I knew, had experience
nerd.gif

Certian responses in these threads always make me chuckle.

Dude said his wife has to be a virgin. 
laugh.gif

some chick I was messing with asked me how many girls ive had sex with.  I was gonna
tell her the truth but decided to hit her with 7.  She seemed happy with that number..

But in regards to how many is too much? I'm at over 50+, so...
ohwell.gif

Mangudai954:
Meh..you wont know the real number anyway so I dont care to a point..
THis is the correct response to have. You win a steak dinner or something.

Hmmm.... I've had 8..... soo... by double-standards standards.... I'd say 16 is a lot for a woman......... yeah. 16.

laugh.gif
 @ the virgin comment. *Where they do that at?*
Girls: Not like you'll get a real number anyway, but anyway. 1-5 (ideally), but anything beyond 10... well, you already know the deal. Then again, 10 might be the new "minimum" to a lot of these girls, and hitting 30+ partners shouldn't be surprising after graduating with a B.A. in any university for the "typical chick." 
tired.gif

I try not to ask people how partners, just if they are clean

but for wifey i hope no more than 2

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

hmmm, gotta agree with this.... pay attention to her behavior > the number she tells you

So that she can be curious about other penises once she has experienced yours?  Wouldn't you rather wife a woman that knows your penis is the best rather than wondering, "what if?"
Would you wife the first vagina you felt, or would you like to try some variety first?  I know everyone loves to believe in double standards, but if you're talking about marriage, and you're hoping for fidelity, make sure your wife knows what she likes, because it might not be your penis in a few years.

laugh.gif
@ you holding dudes at 10 and females at 3. Call me shallow but ill be kindof touch if she had under 3 bc I feel like she connected more. Weird I know.

What's the big deal anyway?

Y'all probably don't tell your girls how much you've actually been with either.

Yeah, I said it. So sue me. *kanyeshrug*

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

how you got 35k posts and still a nobody

Back
Top Bottom