How many times is enough to shower each day?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

how many threads is enough to create each day?
IKR.......... This mug mug killing me shun
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just took my 3rd... 2 to 3 showers is the special treatment. 1-3 is the norm. Once every 3 days is the exception... but it be that way sometimes. Ya'll know how it is when you be moving too fast and the days run together.............. Might don't make it.
pimp.gif

2 times a day on a normal day

i shower before all dates and after sex

no wonder some of yall aint gettin no buns, talkin cold showers in the summer n *%+*

2 times a day on a normal day

i shower before all dates and after sex

no wonder some of yall aint gettin no buns, talkin cold showers in the summer n *%+*

Just took my 3rd... 2 to 3 showers is the special treatment. 1-3 is the norm. Once every 3 days is the exception... but it be that way sometimes. Ya'll know how it is when you be moving too fast and the days run together.............. Might don't make it.
pimp.gif

once a day is all i need. an extra one if im going to see a girl. antiperspirant keeps me smelling fresh all day what the !$%$ do you need multiple showers for?

once a day is all i need. an extra one if im going to see a girl. antiperspirant keeps me smelling fresh all day what the !$%$ do you need multiple showers for?

once in the morning on a usual day.
laugh.gif
@ 3 showers a day. if you shower once, put on clean clothes and quality cologne, you'll be set for the next 24 hours, if not more.

unless your daily routine involves some type of rigorous physical activity, you're only wasting water, soap and shampoo with all of those showers.

laugh.gif
@ 3 showers a day. if you shower once, put on clean clothes and quality cologne, you'll be set for the next 24 hours, if not more.

unless your daily routine involves some type of rigorous physical activity, you're only wasting water, soap and shampoo with all of those showers.

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif

unless your daily routine involves some type of rigorous physical activity, you're only wasting water, soap and shampoo with all of those showers. i doubt it's even healthy for your skin to be washing it that many times in one day. the only people i know who shower that much are athletes.
What if you change clothes for whatever reason? I mean, I just can't jig wth stuffing today's nuts in tonight's boxers, ya feel? 

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif

unless your daily routine involves some type of rigorous physical activity, you're only wasting water, soap and shampoo with all of those showers. i doubt it's even healthy for your skin to be washing it that many times in one day. the only people i know who shower that much are athletes.
What if you change clothes for whatever reason? I mean, I just can't jig wth stuffing today's nuts in tonight's boxers, ya feel? 

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I never really had a way of telling you this but ive had a crush on you for a long time
Lettuce be cereal, she won't let you clap dem cheekz.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I never really had a way of telling you this but ive had a crush on you for a long time
Lettuce be cereal, she won't let you clap dem cheekz.

For you peoples who shower twice or more a day, do you use reuse the same towel from the first shower?

I can never..

For you peoples who shower twice or more a day, do you use reuse the same towel from the first shower?

I can never..

Back
Top Bottom