How McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are really made

http://www.avclub.com/article/heres-how-mcdonalds-chicken-mcnuggets-are-made-107501

McDonald's in Canada responds to user questions and someone asks about the process that McDonald's uses to create their chicken nuggets. McDonald's produces a video to address the question and dispels the belief that McDonald's uses pink goop:

I don't eat at McDonald's personally, but it's nice to know that their food is better than what I originally thought.

I just saw a vine post that made me wanna vomit, I think it was actually the real way they make chicken nuggets too. I also heard all male chick (baby roosters) never make it past a week old so in turn they are all shredded into a mush they make nuggets with.

so nice to see this..
although still a little gross when you see how large scale the operation is.

I like this video a photo shoot burger vs a burger straight from McDonald's

Last edited:
Not this thread again
sick.gif
mean.gif

On another note, Wendy's all day
pimp.gif
wendys >

The ***** that invented these, ****, he rich as a mfer... got the bone all the way out of the damn chicken... :pimp:

Last edited:
We've already established that Mcdonalds is trash, and has been for a while.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why there is such a fascination with arguing about just how bad fast food is for you...

1. Fast Food is obviously not relatively healthy
2. It's obviously prepared in ways that can be done quickly and by just about anyone.
3. It is cheap and relatively affordable compared to other prepared food.
4. A lot of people love the taste & aren't effected by it.
5. A lot of people love the taste, but it makes them feel sick/unhealthy.
6. A lot of people would rather eat just about anything than the junk they consider it to be.
7. Fast food restaurants are held to the same exact health standards that every other restaurant is.

Those are all facts & they aren't changing. Take it for what it is.

Nobody really argues if it's good for you. People mainly argue if it's actually, you know, good.

I'll never understand why there is such a fascination with arguing about just how bad fast food is for you...

2. It's obviously prepared in ways that can be done quickly and by just about anyone.
6. A lot of people would rather eat just about anything than the junk they consider it to be.
7. Fast food restaurants are held to the same exact health standards that every other restaurant is.

Yep.

Fast food = convenience.

Tell a million kids that McDonald's is trash and watch them laugh in your face at your elitist opinion. 
laugh.gif

This.

Fast food IS WHAT IT IS

Last edited:
This is Mcdonalds Canada not USA btw so I would assume there would be differences in what they use because of different food regulations/laws.

Back
Top Bottom