How much are yall paying a month for phonebill.

$45, iPhone on Rogers

- 300 minutes
- free after 6pm
- free evenings and weekends
-- 100 long distance minutes (within Canada).. ya we gotta pay to call someone 50+km away smh
- 500MB data
- unlimited texts
- caller ID

satisfied as it suits my needs

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Sprint Everything and like $7 insurance and tax brings my total to $113...

Do you make a lot of calls to land line's? if so I understand why you have that plan. But if you're not making a lot of land lines call why don't you drop it to Everything data? You get unlimited calls to cellphones on any network and 450 anytime min which as i said you would use to land lines. Would save you a lot of money.
Thought about it but yea, I make a lot of land line calls. And I'll be looking for another vehicle soon and I'll be having to call dealerships and whatnot so yea, I can't get this plan...just yet...
No problem was just trying to help.

Sprint Everything and like $7 insurance and tax brings my total to $113...

Do you make a lot of calls to land line's? if so I understand why you have that plan. But if you're not making a lot of land lines call why don't you drop it to Everything data? You get unlimited calls to cellphones on any network and 450 anytime min which as i said you would use to land lines. Would save you a lot of money.
Thought about it but yea, I make a lot of land line calls. And I'll be looking for another vehicle soon and I'll be having to call dealerships and whatnot so yea, I can't get this plan...just yet...
No problem was just trying to help.

i pay the family phone bill. it comes out to almost $190.

T-Mobile

5 lines
iphone w/ bb data plan
bb 8900 w/ data plan
bb 8900 w/ data plan
nokia phone
motorola phone
fav 5
unlimited text

for the tmobile heads, if you guys have AAA, there's a nice discount that you can get. just a heads up.

i pay the family phone bill. it comes out to almost $190.

T-Mobile

5 lines
iphone w/ bb data plan
bb 8900 w/ data plan
bb 8900 w/ data plan
nokia phone
motorola phone
fav 5
unlimited text

for the tmobile heads, if you guys have AAA, there's a nice discount that you can get. just a heads up.

HTC Evo 4G by Sprint.

$69.99+$10=$79.99 taxes, insurance, roadside assistance etc brings it up to around $105
this is me
smh.gif
how the hell do i get 25% off ?

HTC Evo 4G by Sprint.

$69.99+$10=$79.99 taxes, insurance, roadside assistance etc brings it up to around $105
this is me
smh.gif
how the hell do i get 25% off ?

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Unlimited Data, Text, calls

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Costs Roughly 170.00 per month with tax included. Keep in mind my unlimited plan is pre Verizon's price reduction.

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Costs Roughly 170.00 per month with tax included. Keep in mind my unlimited plan is pre Verizon's price reduction.

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Blackberry Tour

Verizon

Insurance

Visual Voice Mail

Back
Top Bottom